More Emoticons

• All these should work ingame too so how many do you want
    ps. I skipped half the categories... and still this many

😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅😆😗😘🥰😍😎😋😊😉😙😚☺🙂🤗🤩🤔🤨😮😥😣😏🙄😶😑😐🤐😯😪😫🥱😴😌😛🙃😤😟😕😔😞😖😓😒🙁☹🤤😝😲😜🤑😢😭😦😧😨😩🤯😬🥴😵😳🤪🥶🥵😱😰😠😡🤬😷🤒🤕🤢🤮🤫🤥🤡🤠🥺🥳😇🤧🤭🧐🤓😈👿👹👺💀😸😺💩🤖👾👽👻☠😹😻😼😽🙀😿😾🐱‍👤🙊🙉🙈🐱‍🚀🐱‍👓🐱‍🐉🐱‍💻🐱‍🏍🐵🐶🐺🐱🦁🐯🦒🦊🐻🐲🐔🐰🐹🦄🐴🐭🐗🦓🐸🐷🐮🐼🐨🦝🐽🐾🐒🦍🦧🦮🐕‍🦺🐩🦛🦏🦌🐎🐆🐅🐈🐕🐂🐃🐄🐖🐏🐑🐐🐪🐁🐘🦡🦨🦥🦘🦙🐫🐀🦔🐇🐿🦎🐊🐢🐍🐋🐳🐬🦈🦦🦖🦕🐉🐟🐠🐡🦐🦑🐙🦞🦀🦜🦢🕊🦅🦃🐓🦆🐚🦩🦚🦉🐦🐧🐥🐤🐣🐝🐜🦗🦟🐛🐌🦋🦇🐞🦂🕷🕸🦠🧞‍♀️🧞‍♂️🗣👄👅🦷🦴👀👁👥👤🧠🦾🦿👣🤺⛷🤼‍♂️🤼‍♀️👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💏👨‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👩💑👯‍♀️👯‍♂️👪👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👦👨‍👨‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👦👨‍👨‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👨‍👧‍👦👩‍👦👩‍👧👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👦👨‍👧👨‍👧‍👦👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏼👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏻👩🏼‍🤝‍👩🏼👩🏼‍🤝‍👩🏻👩🏻‍🤝‍👩🏻👭👨‍👧‍👧👨‍👦‍👦👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏽👩🏾‍🤝‍👩🏻👩🏾‍🤝‍👩🏼👩🏾‍🤝‍👩🏽👩🏾‍🤝‍👩🏾👩🏿‍🤝‍👩🏻👩🏿‍🤝‍👩🏼👩🏿‍🤝‍👩🏽👩🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏿👩🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏾👩🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏽👩🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏼👩🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻👫👩🏿‍🤝‍👩🏿👩🏿‍🤝‍👩🏾👩🏼‍🤝‍🧑🏻👩🏼‍🤝‍🧑🏼👩🏼‍🤝‍🧑🏾👩🏼‍🤝‍🧑🏿👩🏽‍🤝‍🧑🏻👩🏽‍🤝‍🧑🏼👩🏽‍🤝‍🧑🏽👩🏿‍🤝‍🧑🏻👩🏾‍🤝‍🧑🏿👩🏾‍🤝‍🧑🏾👩🏾‍🤝‍🧑🏽👩🏾‍🤝‍🧑🏼👩🏾‍🤝‍🧑🏻👩🏽‍🤝‍🧑🏿👩🏽‍🤝‍🧑🏾👩🏿‍🤝‍🧑🏼👩🏿‍🤝‍🧑🏽👩🏿‍🤝‍🧑🏾👩🏿‍🤝‍🧑🏿👬👨🏻‍🤝‍👨🏻👨🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻👨🏼‍🤝‍👨🏼👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏻👨🏾‍🤝‍👨🏾👨🏾‍🤝‍👨🏽👨🏾‍🤝‍👨🏼👨🏾‍🤝‍👨🏻👨🏽‍🤝‍👨🏽👨🏽‍🤝‍👨🏼👨🏽‍🤝‍👨🏻👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏼👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏽👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏾👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏿👩👨🧑👧👦🧒👶👵👨‍🦲👩‍🦲👨‍🦱👩‍🦱👨‍🦰👩‍🦰🧓👴👩‍🦳👨‍🦳👱‍♀️👱‍♂️👸🤴👳‍♀️👳‍♂️🕵️‍♀️👮‍♂️👮‍♀️🎅🤶👼🧔👲🕵️‍♂️💂‍♀️💂‍♂️👷‍♀️👷‍♂️👩‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👩‍🎓👩‍🍳👨‍🌾👩‍🌾👨‍⚖️👩‍⚖️👨‍🏫👩‍🏫👨‍🎓👨‍🍳👩‍🔧👨‍🔧👩‍🏭👨‍🏭👩‍💼👨‍💼👩‍🔬👩‍✈️👨‍🎨👩‍🎨👨‍🎤👩‍🎤👨‍💻👩‍💻👨‍🔬👨‍✈️👩‍🚀👨‍🚀👩‍🚒👨‍🚒🧕👰🤵🧙‍♂️🧙‍♀️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♀️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♀️🤰🤱🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️🧛‍♀️🧛‍♂️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♂️🧝‍♀️🧝‍♂️🙅‍♂️🙅‍♀️🙎‍♂️🙎‍♀️🙍‍♂️🙍‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♂️🧏‍♀️🧏‍♂️💁‍♀️💁‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️💆‍♂️💆‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️💇‍♀️💇‍♂️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♂️🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️👩‍🦽👨‍🦽🧍‍♂️🧍‍♀️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♀️👨‍🦯👩‍🦯👨‍🦼👩‍🦼🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️💃🕺🧗‍♀️🧗‍♂️🏌️‍♀️🏂🏇🕴🛌🛀🧘‍♂️🧘‍♀️🏌️‍♂️🏄‍♀️🏄‍♂️🚣‍♀️🚣‍♂️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♂️🤽‍♀️🚴‍♀️🏋️‍♂️🏋️‍♀️⛹️‍♂️⛹️‍♀️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♀️🤽‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚵‍♀️🚵‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤳💪🦵☝👈👉🤏👃🦻👂🦶👆👇✌🤞🤘🖖🤙🖐🤜🤛👊✊👎👍👌✋🤚👋🤟✍👏👐🙌🤲🙏🤝💅🚗🚓🚕🛺🚙🚌🚐🚎🚖🚔🚘🚜🚛🚚🚒🚑🚍🦽🦼🛹🚲🛴🛵🏍🚋🚃🚞🚝🚈🚅🚄🏎🚆🚉🚊🚇🚟🚠🚡🚂🚀🚁💺🛬🛫🪂✈🛩🛸🛰⛵🚤🛥⛴🛳🚢🏁🚧🚦🚥🚨🚏⛽⚓🏳‍🌈🏳🏴🏴‍☠️🚩🌌🪐🌍🗻🌋🏔🧭🏔🗺🌏🌎🛤🏕🏞🛣🏖🏜🏝🏟⛪🏡🏠🏚🏙🏘🏗🏛🕋🕌🛕🕍⛩🏢🏣🏤🏭🏬🎌🗾🗽🏫🏪🌉🗼🏩🏨💒🏰🏦🏥🏯⛲♨💈⛺🌁🛎🧳🌃🌄🪑🚪🌅🌆🛏🛋🌘🌗🌖🌔🌕🌓🌒🌑🌙🌚🌛🌜☀🌞⭐🌟🌠☄🌡🌬🌀🌈🌂☂💧🔥⛄☃❄⚡⛱☔🌊💱💲✔➰〰🔙🔚☑💢💥💤💦💨💫🕳☮✝☪🕉☸♈⛎🛐☦☯🕎🔯✡♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐🈳⚛♾⚕🆔♓♒♑🈹🈶🈚🈸🈺🈷✴🆚🈲🈵🈴㊗㊙🉐💮🉑🚼🛑📛🅰🅱❌⭕🆎🆑🚫🔇🅾🆘🔕🚭⛔❕🔱🔆❗🔅📵🔞⁉💯🚱🚳‼❔🚯🚷❓⚜〽☢☣⚠🚸🔰♻🌐💠✅❎✳❇💹🈯Ⓜ🈂➿🛂🛃🛄🛅♿📶🚮🚻🚺🚹🚰🅿🚾🈁🆖🆗🆙🆒🆕🆓#️⃣➡⬅⬆⬇↗↘↙↖↕↔🔄↪↩⤴⤵🔴🟠🟡🟢🔵🟣🟤⚫⚪🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪🟫⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▪▫🔳🔲🔻🔺🔹🔷🔸🔶💭🗯💬🗨

• Yes, definitely I agree. :)

I am not sure if it is posible, but I understand that you want extra emojis in the forum and the actual forum emojis in game too. Right?

Yes. If you look at the Travian Legends forum, you can see that there are also troop icons and so on. If we can use the same icons here or in the game, we will have better conversations.

All these should work ingame too so how many do you want
    ps. I skipped half the categories... and still this many

🚈🚅🚄🏎🚆🚉🚊🚇🚟🚠🚡🚂🚀🚁💺🛬🛫🪂✈🛩🛸🛰⛵🚤🛥⛴🛳🚢🏁🚧🚦🚥🚨🚏⛽⚓🏳‍🌈🏳🏴🏴‍☠️🚩🌌🪐🌍🗻🌋🏔🧭🏔🗺🌏🌎🛤🏕🏞🛣🏖🏜🏝🏟⛪🏡🏠🏚🏙🏘🏗🏛🕋🕌🛕🕍⛩🏢🏣🏤🏭🏬🎌🗾🗽🏫🏪🌉🗼🏩🏨💒🏰🏦🏥🏯⛲♨💈⛺🌁🛎🧳🌃🌄🪑🚪🌅🌆🛏🛋🌘🌗🌖🌔🌕🌓🌒🌑🌙🌚🌛

Yes, but how do we access them from the PC? I also did not mean such emoticons. I meant the icon of the troop and so on. Emoticons that are more related to the game.

• Yes, but how do we access them from the PC? I also did not mean such emoticons. I meant the icon of the troop and so on. Emoticons that are more related to the game.

( win ) + ( . ) opens emoji list in win10. Yeah i know but they have bigger problems than emojies. On top of that most of chats are in discord as ingame chat is restricted in so many way

• Although I love the list of emoticons, I believe they are way too many.

If I had to search for a specific one in between all those, I would go mad.

I love the idea of troop icons becoming emoticons here in the forum.

Aside from that, let's dream:

What emoticons do you feel would be useful to have?

Not just all of them that would be worst than having a few chosen ones.

Which ones do you feel would benefit Kingdoms directly?

• Yes, those are the ones I feel would be more useful.

I actually love the ones we have from the comics and Halloween, but I don't use them as much because they are so big that it dislodges a bit the text. teuton-facepalm

:D

Any one else has some that would like to see?