If you could change 1 thing in the game, what it would be?

• How many different opinions and ideas do we have ... That all of them can be great
    But I want to use this post and talk to you a little bit.
    Most of the people who have posted or are posting in this thread are mostly well-thought-out people with new ideas who like this game to progress. That's why they take the time to come up with ideas.

My friends, we can write hundreds of interesting ideas for the game. But we know that they are difficult to implement or that the development team's priority in other cases. Let's be honest with each other. One of the current problems of the game is the lack of players. I think it would be better if we focus on coming up with new ideas to attract more players or ...

I believe that if we come up with new ideas on this issue, the development team will welcome them as well. I have read most of your ideas or written my positive or negative comments about them. I know that your mind is very flourishing and you can have great and interesting ideas in this field.

Bro i respect your opinion on this matter but do u think it fair u going after everyone else but if u scroll a bit up :D

U urself were asking for a Persian race added :))) Do u think that will bring more players in the server (If so then ur racist 2 )

No hard feeling just 2 jobless to mind my own business :D

• And while at it make so that relic activation costs resources and to make it more difficult for big metas make it so that activation price goes up with more kingdom members

• And while at it make so that relic activation costs resources and to make it more difficult for big metas make it so that activation price goes up with more kingdom members

wow thats like a great concept for what i was talking

u can let relics be activated w.r.t the number of kingdom members .

Like i said i just wanted to give everyone a perspective of how i feel the game can be different without adding any other complicated race (any for that matter )

Because adding a new Race to a game is not small task as u need to change new iteration of interactions and new date new values to units and t find the right balance would take a lot of server where players r not satisfied :D