So i am banned for a village name & they punish me even harder than MA cheater

• I am playing a server and got myself banned because of a village name.

I understand my wrong doings and decide to change it for the rest of my life, really, i swear to gods i won; t name something as that again.

And i reach to the support center for help 12 hrs ago

and there is no reply

Why the hell do issue like this be punished even heavier than multi account cheaters ??? (i don; t do but observation)

I see Unknown online and decide to text him

He didn;t even read my message and it was 9 hrs ago

So, support centre dead

Community officers do not even do their job

I.am now asking wher should i seek help?

to refund the overflow resource or gold

Thanks

• This has happened before, understand that the village name can only use certain characters and not be too "offensive".

//-_-/ -_-/ -_-/- - (:?l) - -/-_- /-_- /-_-//

:/wether to game or to get gamed;)

:)There lies the question:S

-. ... .. .. ?.!.?:!::?::!:?.!.?. .. .. ... .-

• I am still banned now

the problem is the support centre and the community managers intentionally ignore this issue(not even one reply so far) and I don;t even get warned about the village name

while cheaters can be unbanned within several hours (many observations)

Is this really fair?

I bought gold and activate the bonus (40 days)

but theban halts my progress so bad that i do want to delete my account now

Want refund :cursing:

to be honest, I find doing multi account is now more attractive now (i don;t disturb the fair gameplay but face heavier ban than multi, what the hell?)

• I understand your frustration but when you open support this message will show above the contact support button:

"In case the knowledge base doesn't have the answer to your question or you wish to report a technical issue, please contact the support team by sending us a ticket. Our Plus Support is also available for questions regarding payment or payment methods. We endeavor to answer your questions within 24 hours; we therefore ask for your patience here. Please fill in all of the required fields and describe your issue with as much detail as possible." (Help and Support)

And how is your current punishment worse then the punishments multies recieve? What I can read from your post you are only banned atm. So your punishment is yet to descide because that is what will be applied once you get unbanned.

Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I have said them.

• I understand your frustration but when you open support this message will show above the contact support button:

"In case the knowledge base doesn't have the answer to your question or you wish to report a technical issue, please contact the support team by sending us a ticket. Our Plus Support is also available for questions regarding payment or payment methods. We endeavor to answer your questions within 24 hours; we therefore ask for your patience here. Please fill in all of the required fields and describe your issue with as much detail as possible." (Help and Support)

And how is your current punishment worse then the punishments multies recieve? What I can read from your post you are only banned atm. So your punishment is yet to descide because that is what will be applied once you get unbanned.

I got unbanned much slower than Multi accounts abusers and got my warehouse granary empty

How does this not heavier than MA cheaters?

• now remove comment but still don;t want to showup himself

this will be the lsat server(want to leave immediately but can'y abandom my comrades)

could stop me from playing if you help me lock my account

aslo please take th e f word

• Diamond I am sorry you have this issue.

It is obviously normal for the Help Center to act when they see things that are breaking the rules.

Please note 2 things, 1 that I am not in the CSR team, I could not help you in this case.

2, the CSR team always tries to answer inside 24 hours, believe me that is a brilliant time frame. I know games that takes over a week to reply... if at all.

As far as I know the CSR team is very good at fulfilling that timeline, as I can see in this case for the times that you mentioned.

Aside from that, you say you texted me, I am sorry I miss that, how did you texted me?

It may be through a medium that I check less than other things.

Please, in future be patient, understand that the CSR team has certain responsibilities to cover and that, as far as I know, they are very good at keeping their commitment to answering between 24 hours.

In any case, I hope there is not a next time.

PS: Sorry, I was typing since deleting the inappropriate comment.

• at least i learn a thing

formal and polite thread 6 hrs no reply until inappropriate comment.

SO if anyone is reading , if you wnat your thread seen by the admin, inclde inappropriate comment as admins will respond in seconds,

already test it

• Diamond, please, let's keep it friendly, it was coincidence.

I had a very busy day and came to give attention to the forum now.

I am sorry it took 10 hours to reply.

Although in my personal opinion it is between the realms of the normality, of course the faster the better, but 10 hours can be consider good in this type of medium, considering people eat, have families, sleep, are in different time frames than us...

• The only time I got banned in TK was when I named my villages in a provocative manner towards a kingdom we fought (known for various malpractices). About two weeks later, my account was locked for a full week, no notice or communication of any kind, and after ban expired, all my buildings/fields/mines got slashed -1 levels. Naturally, that was the end (not just that round, but overall TK career, Treat seasonal being exception).

So.. if you expect some kind of timely response or similar, Diamond.. gl ;)

• I got unbanned much slower than Multi accounts abusers and got my warehouse granary empty

How does this not heavier than MA cheaters?

Poor thing.

Lets say you are a builder in reallife and you have to build a house. Will you be able to finish all your work in one day?

Lets say you are a mechanic and you are fixing a car. But there are another 10 cars waiting to be fixed. Will you be able to fix alle in a timeframe of a regular workday when each car has a different type of fix that is needed? One more of less complex then the other?

Very enjoyable to see people who violate the rules in any way always feel they are treated wrongly. The rules are out there for all to read so everyone should know how to move between those rules in order to play this game without any intervene of the admins. When you lack in that you should accept the waiting time of the response they have on your violation.

Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I have said them.

• I am closing this thread as it has already run its course.

Moreover, we cannot talk about specific issues regarding accounts and punishments, as the GDPR (data protection law) does not allow discussing private accounts publicly.

So we actually don't have all the data needed to deal with the case.

So, as mentioned previously, the best course of action is talk with the Help Center and be a bit patient with them, I am sure they will keep upholding the 24 hours commitment when ever possible.