Illogical Troop numbers

• I dont understand how a player can have 90k troops apart from 4k rams and a few hundreds of catapults on day 13 of the game!!! Can someone explain how this can even be possible? :/

Seek the answer in "Vacation Mode". It's rewarding but TK team doesn't see it.

The point is in first week, most players can't keep barracks L20 up. so you pause it and enjoy the VM. building your croppers with crop!

after a week, you come out of VM with "double speed training" which is like you were training from day 1 at barracks L20.

This way you bend time in Travian.

• This time around it is way more then only vac mode. ( it wasnt even a cropper )

• My friends, I saw the troop he says. Large barracks and stables are needed to build these troop. Also, that player has only one village and is in a small kingdom with 2 players. And that there were not in the top 10.

To build these troop, at least 13 days of resources of 13 villages of level 10 are needed.

The very bad thing is that these hammers are created at the beginning of the game and destroy a kingdom and will menhir it to another place and destroy another kingdom. I hope such movements will be stopped ...

• This time around it is way more then only vac mode. ( it wasnt even a cropper )

Last time I was there it wasn't cropper. it was a 7c. :)

What ever that you guys done there to get resources doesn't matter. after a week there are many ways to get resource.

The key to train is time, and vm provides that.

vm is about time.

• Yes, I agree, it is an insane amount of troops.

It would not heart for our help center to have a look at it in case you believe there is foul play involved.

Regarding the benefits vacation modes gives the players, we will discuss it in the team. I will mention your case.

Thanks for bringing it up Ranii#EN .

• The rules of the game describe this situation rather poorly. I am sure that everything was done absolutely honestly. The developers just don't want to engage in more detailed thinking through the mechanics of the game.

I dont understand how a player can have 90k troops apart from 4k rams and a few hundreds of catapults on day 13 of the game!!! Can someone explain how this can even be possible? :/

There is only the crying of the losers...

• Judging from your badge you are not a new player so I'm kinda shocked by the fact that you don't know simple mechanic that is called boosting. so let me simplify it to you. when someone with 1 village and no name kingdom gets that much troops and resources that means he is being boosted and large kingdom is backing him up and its not surprising to get that amount of troops as a Teutons when you have more then enough resources.

conclusion is that even though it's a strategy game you don't understand strategy as simple as that

• Tier 1 helmet max 12% + 5% (gems) = 17%

with 17% helmet you can train 1,067 (rounded up) clubswingers per day x 2 (greats) = 2,134 clubswingers per day (1x server)

2,134 x 3 (3x speed server I assume you are referencing) = 6,402 clubswingers per day

6402 x 13 days = 83,226 max clubswingers

I have not seen the screenshot, but by my math, it would take just over 14 days to create 90k clubs, and this would only be possible with an insane amount of boosting and golding.

• It won't work that way

He is talking about the "first" 13 day

No one will have barrack level 20 and great barrack level 20 , and the resource to make troop 24/7 on the first few day , remember there is no pushing for the first few day, so your number won't happen at all

The only way to have this number is :

vacation for 7 day , after that , a group or whole kingdom push all resource to him to barrack , great barrack all level 20 and make troop 24/7 and with the double speed of troop making bonus, it will have that number

And this is why vacation mode broken ! If you are vacation, your account should be freeze and no bonus after you back from vacation, vacation should only protect you from being farm during the vacation time, not something like this to create a mage rammer on day "13"

• It should be in 3x server

Barracks lvl20 and Great Barracks lvl20 with 17% Helmet bonus will make 90K clubs in 14 days (he get into VM for 7 days then his troops production will be doubled in the next 7 days)

for sure, he is boosted by large kingdom to keep 24/7 troops production

• It does work this way. It's simple math.

You think I don't know about 100% training time bonus from vacation mode?

Vacation mode doesn't change the max amount of troops you can make in a time period - it simply allows you catch up. Since for the time you're in vacation mode your training is paused.

Using vacation mode or not, 90k clubs in just over 14 days is possible.

• I dont understand how a player can have 90k troops apart from 4k rams and a few hundreds of catapults on day 13 of the game!!! Can someone explain how this can even be possible? :/

The answer is gold, vacation mode, and a big group of players pushing that village, and that account is working 24/7, there is not only one player, but at least two players are working to get those 90k troops (or a player that doesn't sleep, just sleeps like 2-3 hours per day, which is pretty normal ), everyone has the same time, it's what we do in that time what makes the difference (also gold and vacation mode that ultimately are like steroids)

• The answer is gold, vacation mode, and a big group of players pushing that village, and that account is working 24/7, there is not only one player, but at least two players are working to get those 90k troops (or a player that doesn't sleep, just sleeps like 2-3 hours per day, which is pretty normal ), everyone has the same time, it's what we do in that time what makes the difference (also gold and vacation mode that ultimately are like steroids)

The people achieving this this round got banned and deleted , 12-15 accounts.

It wasnt just the casual 'friends' approach.

It was some sort of exploit which wasnt reported ( which is stated in the game rules ). I heard its getting fixed.

The other problem is there seems to be a new 'exploit' being looked at by the very same ppl.