Matchmaking EUx3N - May 2021

• Dear players,

we all know it's sometimes hard without a good sitter or dual. Therefore we have this section dedicated to find a good team to play with.

Sitters can play on the same game round, Duals cannot have an own avatar on the same round. You can enable and restrict Gold usage for both. One avatar can have 2 Sitters and 2 Duals in total.

Write a comment here, if you:

• Search for a Sitter or Dual
    • Offer to be a Sitter or Dual for someone else
    • Search for a whole team
    • Already have a team and you still have some vacancies open
    • Offer to be a mentor and teach some interested new players how to play

or any combination of the listed points.

Sharpen your swords and let the hunting begin,

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

• My Kingdom , may not be the best but we do help our players with all of this :D

But the issue is no one want to join Kingdom that have time and ready to help other because Every one want to Join the Top 3 rest r just to make is look like a list :((

Unfortunate but its true .

But regardless if anyone is interested to learn this game and need help with sitter dual do consider Joining the Ahjin guild .

We r not a big guild but a active one :D

• Looking for a kingdom. I have travian legends experience, i played kingdom 2 years ago, forgot my acc email/apssword created so new acc . Im going to play as ghaul deff. I can speak polish or english.

If u will be active player and not quit in between Ah-jin guild will welcome u .

I was in ur shoes 2 yrs ago but trust me the game hasn't changed that much at its core .

Sure there r new and weird mechanics added to the game since u last played but thats all Lifestyle changes nothing to do with the actual game later on .

If u r interested in joining us pls check out our Thread on the EUx3 BASH embassy :D