Welcome to EUx3N - May 2021

• Dear players,

it is again time to sharpen your swords, gather your friends and jump right into action on the new EUx3N game round!

Many kingdoms will be battling for glory and domination, but can you prevail?

You are invited to search for fellow players in this thread: Matchmaking

Don't hesitate to share your journey with us here or in the Politics thread

• World start: Tuesday, May 18th at 2:00 pm UTC+2
    • Game version: Birthday Bash
    • Beginner's protection: 4 days or until you reach a population of 200 in total
    • Vacation days: Up to 7 days, countdown in advance is 24 hours
    • Kingdom Unions: Available after 10 days
    • Tier 2 and Tier 3 items: the fancier items will appear on 01.06.2021 at day 14 and 14.06.2021 at day 27
    • World Wonder activation: On 01.07.2021 at day 44
    • Approx. game round duration: ~2 months
    • Night truce times: 00:00 - 08:00 UTC

We wish you loyal allies and glorious victories!

• hummm, just a question, what is a bash server?

It is the anniversary server, as it is a unique server in the whole year (there are two at the same time) it is good to join large kingdoms and fight hard.

it has nothing special only the achievement, which is called differently since it is a server / game with another name, like hallowen.etc.

As all the servers are the same, and there are many throughout the year, this serves as an excuse to enter since it is once a year.

but it is only the name of the server, the game is the same, the mechanics, nothing new(last year we had double the cereal in treasures, and it was nightruce)

creando un discord de hispanos Kingdoms Hispanos 8)

invitacion actualizada 12/10/2020teuton-strong

invitacion actualizada 6/09/2021

Edited 2 times, last by 1era#ES ().

• It is the anniversary server, as it is a unique server in the whole year (there are two at the same time) it is good to join large kingdoms and fight hard.

it has nothing special only the achievement, which is called differently since it is a server / game with another name, like hallowen.etc.

As all the servers are the same, and there are many throughout the year, this serves as an excuse to enter since it is once a year.

but it is only the name of the server, the game is the same, the mechanics, nothing new(last year we had double the cereal in treasures, and it was nightruce)

I don't get it , why is it only good to fight hard after joining big Kingdom's ??

Can't players play hard in small kingdoms and enjoy ??

Nothing personal but just saying , i think that statement is not something to be said lightly :D

• I don't get it , why is it only good to fight hard after joining big Kingdom's ??

Can't players play hard in small kingdoms and enjoy ??

Nothing personal but just saying , i think that statement is not something to be said lightly :D

you play in the kingdom you want and how you want, I never talked about how to play / who to play with / how to play.

I said it was an excuse to enter

• Hi all,

I've added the exact dates of the Tier 2 and Tier 3 items appear and the activation date of the Wonder of World. In addition I've added the Night Truce time:

• Tier 2 and Tier 3 items: the fancier items will appear on 01.06.2021 at day 14 and on 14.06.2021 at day 27
    • World Wonder activation: On 01.07.2021 at day 44
    • Night truce times: 00:00 - 08:00 UTC

Best regards,

Skadi

Skadi

Teamlead und Community Manager Travian Kingdoms DE

• it has nothing special only the achievement,

Fireworks: Am I a joke to you ;(

Community challenges: Hold my beer...

I get what you mean: game mechanic wise, it's a x3 speed night truce round with some cherries on top that don't interfere much towards the known game mechanics

• Fireworks: Am I a joke to you ;(

Community challenges: Hold my beer...

I get what you mean: game mechanic wise, it's a x3 speed night truce round with some cherries on top that don't interfere much towards the known game mechanics

fireworks: Before they did not give anything(only achievements), now they will give a little resources

community challanger: that's why people come in 8o

• Dear players,

We did a small maintenance yesterday evening on the Birthday worlds. The downtime was less than 2 minutes. Now, when you have stockpiled fireworks and relocate, you will take your stockpile with you to the new position on the map.

Thank you for your understanding and enjoy shooting fireworks.

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

Skadi

• One additional hint about the fireworks after relocation: For those who have stockpiled fireworks before the fix and relocated: We have counted them into the rewards you have gotten already. So, you didn't miss out on rewards.

Skadi