Welcome to EUx3N - May 2021

• Hi all,

Wonder of the World:

The second place goes to “Multi International” and the third place to “✞ Монастырь ✞”.

This is shown not correctly in game, but within the next days, we will adjust the Hall of Fame.

We have checked the ranking again and noticed, that this was not right. The wonder of the world village “Multi International” was conquered short time before the first WW reached level 100.

So this is the right ranking from Tuesday, 13th July at 01:07:49 UTC+2, when the first WW reached level 100. This ranking will be shown in the Hall of Fame within the next days.

1. Player immortals / Village: GÖKTÜRK / Kingdom: TÜRK ☾✰ / Lvl: 100
    2. Player GorGona / Village: ✞ Монастырь ✞ / Kingdom: Multis / Lvl: 85
    3. Player: nikitoc / Village: #Wonder / Kingdom: SHIELD / Lvl: 85

This means, the Kingdom Multis lost 23% of the WW bonus. Nevertheless the victory points ranking stay like I've announced.

And this are the recalculated Victory Points:

1. Multis: 10.955.025
    2. TÜRK ☾✰: 8.202.332
    3. TR+CZ: 7.335.695

I'm very sorry for the wrong information about the Wonder of the World ranking. I've adjusted my announcement.

Best regards,

Skadi

Skadi

Teamlead und Community Manager Travian Kingdoms DE

Edited once, last by Skadi: Spelling mistake ().

1. Player GorGona / Village: ✞ Монастырь ✞ / Kingdom: Multis / Lvl: 85

And there is unreliable information on this wonder of the world.

Lvl: 85 -> 92+

These battles took place after almost all of the def died of hunger.

The wonder of the world would not have been damaged if the def had not died due to a mistake

• if you do not know how to check correctly, this is your problem!

Check again !!! :evil:

We have checked the ranking again and noticed, that this was not right. The wonder of the world village “Multi International” was conquered short time before the first WW reached level 100.

Skadi

It was only 0'd and conquered because the deff inside died due to starvation(bug).
    That Miracle had even higher level than SHIELD's miracle.
    You've been checking things wrong..

Here is the appropriate WW ranking before all this fuss started
    1. Türk
    2. ✞ Монастырь ✞
    3. Multi International

4. SHIELD

So Multis had 2x Miracles being 2. and 3. thus victory points were even enormous than you think.
    You have to go back to past a bit more, you are checking the dates after the bug has begun and WW's had been damaged by bug by far.

Trajectories aren't linear. Life's just a roller coaster. If you're getting a chance to do cool stuff, and it's varied stuff, just enjoy it. I guess I'm a believer in the randomness of life rather than it being a linear trajectory or an arc, a consistent smooth arc, towards anything.

Edited once, last by Shape ().

• Sell this game company or (Kingdoms) to someone who will have the enthusiasm to work with this game.

Realize that the last x hours before lvl 100 are inaccurate, because due to YOUR mistake, the game could not be played as it could!

Sell it and retire.

Time is a Flat Circle

Everything we have ever done or will do, we are going to do over and over and over again.

• While they are arguing about the VP they don't are dodging or admitting to cheat here in the forum, let them bark at will :D

And hopefully they get so mad they don't ever show up again <3

Why is there so much toxicity in you?)

There were rule-breaking players in our kingdom. There were rule-breaking players in your kingdom.

In any kingdom, there were rule-breaking players. ^^

Why are only Multis in your posts bad?

• Hey MULTIS kingdom, you did the ww spam first when it was ok. Then you experienced the same situation karma. I think winning this game should be enough for you. Otherwise, if we stopped at ww 99, you would neither have ww nor treasure today.

Code
    what a loud statement! what would you do?

Посмотри мне в глаZа 8|:evil::saint:<3<3<3

• We have mentioned the ww spam status here.But MULTIS WW said that spamming is fun.. Then we sent 3k attacks on their ww and the fun officially started. He started crying when the MULTIS 20m defense died :D

One person who sent the attacks said in amusement.

If you haven't noticed, but none of our hammers came to your wonder of the world with these attacks.

This means that we were not going to attack you.

If we really knew about the error and wanted to harm you, we would send a 1k catas hammer that would kill the wonder of the world.

It was unprofitable for us to delay the server, we already won by a wide margin, everyone wanted to rest.

• One person who sent the attacks said in amusement.

If you haven't noticed, but none of our hammers came to your wonder of the world with these attacks.

This means that we were not going to attack you.

If we really knew about the error and wanted to harm you, we would send a 1k catas hammer that would kill the wonder of the world.

It was unprofitable for us to delay the server, we already won by a wide margin, everyone wanted to re

If we wanted to win the game we would have stopped the ww at 99 and conquered the wws you had and would have taken your treasures.