Welcome to EUx3N - May 2021

• You had a good hammer, but it wasn't used properly.

:)

Yes. pumpkin

Trajectories aren't linear. Life's just a roller coaster. If you're getting a chance to do cool stuff, and it's varied stuff, just enjoy it. I guess I'm a believer in the randomness of life rather than it being a linear trajectory or an arc, a consistent smooth arc, towards anything.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Посмотри мне в глаZа 8|:evil::saint:<3<3<3

• It seems to me that you are angry because you could not do anything on this server

You misinterpret me. I get it that its confusing given the fact that we are texting and not actually speaking face to face.

I'm not mad, nevertheless I agree with the last bit of the above quote, had 0 impact this round and that's what I'm all about. Nevertheless I always set personal goals other than the WWK itself or whatever game plan I set for myself because that's a good scapegoat, you can find yourself hitting a monstrous wall like the one you guys put up and pretty much accomplish nothing.

Thanks for the compliment, Ari doesn't agree with it though he says I'm a nub :(

And you are right when you say every single kingdom has dishonest players. This round I happened to be playing for triangles and you were the most worthy opponent to try to tease and mock, I was surprised at how amusing it is to see some of your members loosing their cool that I took advantage of that :D

This is a game after all and I respect the honest Multis members who put up good work. I mean matters not if you are cheating or not but 10 OPs in a row was something that I never had seen before so for that I take my hat of for you :)

Activity has nothing to do with cheating, I surely can understand why one would cheat. Would spare me of my under 5h nights of sleep to feed my useless hammer but then I wouldn't be able to do all this mockery :S

If you play a server vs me or with me and you don't see me mock the enemy is because I'm cheating :evil::evil::evil::saint::saint::saint:

That ofc won't happen since I do enjoy the memeology :saint:

But given the circumstances why do you are asking for the VP ? You've won, that was your goal. If you are trying to set a new world record why not give a try to clean playing to see how good you guys do ?

There is some potential there or will it always be like:

5g8iaq.jpg

You proved you don't need big hammers to win a server. But the amount of 1 village accounts you used to chief villages in our own borders was uncalled for.

Don't you think you can teach your players how to improve the game in a single account instead of relying in secondary accounts to provide defense and hero XP ?

I got my hero into the top 10 and you saw that my hammer didn't even scratched your WW.

All I'm saying is that if a nub like me can get something done I bet if you guys try you can always do. You don't need to chose the "easy" way, that will always be the reason most players mock you and don't respect you.

Ohh shmukz I forgot my VIOLENCE :D

;)

Gotta Knock a Little Harder

lucas-furlan-arthur-shelby.jpg?1576829193

• I can only be responsible for my account, I have never violated the rules of the game TK. :)

How other people play is their own business. All adults, all familiar with the rules of the game. :)

And I consider not smart enough people who accuse the whole kingdom of cheating if they once saw or just think that one or more players of this kingdom broke the rules of the game. ^^
    I often see accusations of violations of the rules of the game against our leadership. Try at least once to play an active game with daily off-operations, as well as to lead the kingdom, deal with your account, solve the problems of governors (oases, camps, settlings, etc.)... I think you won't even have time to eat, let alone register a lot of multis ^^ .

I played three servers in triangles and I was tired of such a boring game. I found a team that loves and knows how to fight. We had attacks every day, I felt like a player, not a vegetable.

I've seen other players put a lot of their time and energy into this game. I consider it unfair if these efforts are razed to the ground.

• Hi everyone,

I know the situation is not ideal, and the investigations and final solution of this case probably is going to be seen in future gameworlds.

But, there are a few things we can do now, for example, we have found out, that there was an issue with the world end calculation.

Due to this the world continued after the WW reached level 100.

The good thing is that we know how to fix it and of course, we will fix it.

I know it is not much consolation at this point in time, but, I wanted to make sure you knew we are working on this issue and we will try isolate all the issues that contributed to what has happened and fix them.

• And I consider not smart enough people who accuse the whole kingdom of cheating if they once saw or just think that one or more players of this kingdom broke the rules of the game.

Well we aren't the ones with 700+ players are we ?

Tell me who plays the whole server with 1 village to chief a village in the borders of the enemy kingdom merchant hours away from the spawn village ?

Bring that player here and let him explain his reasons :!:

Ohhh wait, you can't ! Because the rules of the Multi Accounting guide the famous TK Mentor Sharley made you shouldn't raise attention to your "cartoon".

Ffs why do you insist in throwing sand to other players eyes ?

I often see accusations of violations of the rules of the game against our leadership.

Well if they openly admit to cheat why wouldn't we accuse him ? Why does he gets banned every server he plays ?

Ohhh, yeah, its because he doesn't cheat and I am "not smart" ;)

I played three servers in triangles and I was tired of such a boring game.

Personal taste, nothing wrong with it :)

I found a team that loves and knows how to fight

You forgot to mention "cheat" as well :thumbup:

I felt like a player, not a vegetable.

You played def, we didn't make many OPs on you, do you also felt like a vegetable this round dear ? :S

And we have this:

I've seen other players put a lot of their time and energy into this game. I consider it unfair if these efforts are razed to the ground.

And this:

I think you won't even have time to eat, let alone register a lot of multis ^^ .

You need to decide yourself, either they don't have time or they do :)

But hey we both know the answer, they have enough time to run multiple accounts and if they didn't they wouldn't get banned. Do you see the logic here ? Or will you say that they got banned for cursing ? Nah, we also know that cursing only gets you chat banned ;)

I don't know why you try to defend dirty players, unlike yourself if I see an ally cheating I report him until he gets banned and then he becomes an "ally" ;)

• And again, in each of your messages "cheat, swindler, swindler, cheat" ^^

If you really enjoy it, then go ahead. Why deprive a person of the only joy for the entire server. :)

I played def, but this did not prevent me from participating in off-operations (400 catapults and on the way). This did not stop me from capturing enemy villages (AidK).

We spent half of the server time on the kingdom of AidK, which is stronger than triangles. Given the close proximity of the villages, they sponsored my sleeplessness for 55 days. ^^

• well, don't you have to give 1000 gold to make up for it? :)

• And again, in each of your messages "cheat, swindler, swindler, cheat"

I invite you to take a wild guess and tell me why not just me but a lot of the community accuses you of cheating.

You call me toxic and you have your reasons to do so but have you seen anyone here calling me a cheater ?

I wonder why :/

We spent half of the server time on the kingdom of AidK, which is stronger than triangles.

100% I have nothing but respect for them Bears :!:

I told their Queen a while back that if it wasn't for them triangles would be r@ped way earlier and those are the players you should look up to and try to mimic.

Funny how you can't tell the difference between defending several cheaters and complimenting a strong clean and organized kingdom :thumbup:

Even funnier is seeing some not so bright Multis members accusing Bears for not wanting to surrender and bragging about how they conquered a few villages from them. Do they even realize that AidK bears were defending themselves with their own troops and not multi account troops ?

On the other hand Multis were smashing multi account armies and using multi account defenses to kill AidK troops.

I'd rather be a vegetable than to brag about zeroing good and clean players villages, let alone cry for the WW bug after provoking it in the first place and if that is not enough for you cry for VPs after wining the server ?

I get you, you can't really call it a win given all the cheating you brought to the round.

But keep fooling yourselves, I am so looking forward to beat you all playing clean and if that does happen I'll mock you until you vanish from TK community because you add nothing but dirt to this game.

• Try to use your rally point more than once per server. Perhaps you will like this even more. :)

What part of personal taste did you miss ?

Because I respect every type of game play except CHEATING.

Now you want to tell me how great it is to partake on 10 in a row OPs fine, you like it I don't have to, this is not how it works, I am entitled to tell to Multis to play clean (those who are playing dirty will laugh) but you are not entitled to tell me to play differently. One thing is telling you to respect the rules of the game, another is enforcing a style play in someone, again, not how it works :S

• Speaking of operations...

Is not it kinda funny that Ummas hit was the last on the WW?

You usually start with bigger hammers and follow up with the smaller ones, because the higher the level of miracle is, the lesser chances you will damage it, and that is exactly what happened.

All other hammers except umma's did not take any levels from the miracle.

Probably his hammer would not neither, if miracle was around 99 levels.

So many good hammers,and all used in a wrong way..

Who was responsible for that? pumpkin

So there is some sort of an error in the organization here again,or he just wanted his members to clean deff first and he can make a good hit and take the credit.

Trajectories aren't linear. Life's just a roller coaster. If you're getting a chance to do cool stuff, and it's varied stuff, just enjoy it. I guess I'm a believer in the randomness of life rather than it being a linear trajectory or an arc, a consistent smooth arc, towards anything.

Edited 4 times, last by Shape: Grammar ().

• Hey MULTIS kingdom, you did the ww spam first when it was ok. Then you experienced the same situation karma. I think winning this game should be enough for you. Otherwise, if we stopped at ww 99, you would neither have ww nor treasure today.

We spam your ww? You kidding me? Sharley have dialoge to your King and give Word dont attack your ww. Our 7 ww hammers go to shield ww not for yours. Your ww spam 1 player. It was reksay. They sent 650 attack we dont know that the do it. For that? We dont know. If we want spam your ww we do how your player did it. 7k spam or more.

After your 5k spam we spam all ww because we think game can crash. And all ww was stopped. But it doesnt work always on your ww only. And now balerion dont write we about first action of that.

• We have mentioned the ww spam status here.But MULTIS WW said that spamming is fun.. Then we sent 3k attacks on their ww and the fun officially started. He started crying when the MULTIS 20m defense died :D

We crying? You suck all time in this server. And yes all our defense die. But now you write text like monkey.

• We spam your ww? You kidding me? Sharley have dialoge to your King and give Word dont attack your ww. Our 7 ww hammers go to shield ww not for yours. Your ww spam 1 player. It was reksay. They sent 650 attack we dont know that the do it. For that? We dont know. If we want spam your ww we do how your player did it. 7k spam or more.

After your 5k spam we spam all ww because we think game can crash. And all ww was stopped. But it doesnt work always on your ww only. And now balerion dont write we about first action of that.

They made your WW to have fun with spamming friends : D

• Very good points Shape took you guys some time to figure those ones out :P

This is the sort of thing I'm trying to change, and I'm not alone. I mean if you pay me good money I can resign my contract with triangles and join you, I'd then bully whatever kingdom we were up against with my clean playing and dark humor :evil::evil::evil:

But these observations don't come as a surprise for the player who point them out knows what he is saying :thumbup:

• Very good points Shape took you guys some time to figure those ones out :P

This is the sort of thing I'm trying to change, and I'm not alone. I mean if you pay me good money I can resign my contract with triangles and join you, I'd then bully whatever kingdom we were up against with my clean playing and dark humor :evil::evil::evil:

But these observations don't come as a surprise for the player who point them out knows what he is saying :thumbup:

Well hey, we are alreaady on the same side @TESTX5 gaul-cheerful
    I already made you an offer to be my sitter, because I have nothing to hide for instance. :sleeping: