Add Menhir to Travian Kingdoms Wiki

• There is nothing mentioning the Menhir feature in the wiki, new players have to google to see what are the Menhir stones or wait for an experienced player to explain to them during recruitments.

Wiki is heavily outdated. Thats what happens when the developers stick all time, money and effords into a new goldshop and gold setup that bring in more money but seem to neglect important stuff to keep in their current playerbase and draw in new players.

Little advice, make sure you find a mentor in game. Someone with experience and willing to share the ins and outs. Alot of kingdoms communicate in Discord and have a Q&A setup there. Find youself a good kingdom with experience players and start learning.

Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I have said them.

• Wiki is heavily outdated. Thats what happens when the developers stick all time, money and effords into a new goldshop and gold setup that bring in more money but seem to neglect important stuff to keep in their current playerbase and draw in new players.

Little advice, make sure you find a mentor in game. Someone with experience and willing to share the ins and outs. Alot of kingdoms communicate in Discord and have a Q&A setup there. Find youself a good kingdom with experience players and start learning.

The discord option is a valid option I have been providing in the past.

Although the best solution is an update to the wiki..

• Hi HKO2006

Welcome to the forum :)

There is nothing mentioning the Menhir feature in the wiki, new players have to google to see what are the Menhir stones or wait for an experienced player to explain to them during recruitments.

As Mycro#EN has written, the Wiki is outdated and we do not longer work on it. But we have started to create for the most important topics some Knowledgebase Articles. There you will find some information about the Menhir/Relocation Topic: Relocation

Best regards,

Skadi

1-signature-500x200-png

Skadi

Teamlead und Community Manager Travian Kingdoms DE

• Since its not worked on anymore maybe edit the notification on the homepage. Seems like a quick fix to give new players a heads up that some stuff is outdated and direct them to a reliable source of information.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I have said them.