Show the result of resources scouted when you hover your mouse on villages on map

• I raid and scout inactive villages (90 in my farm list) around me, this display will save me 4 clicks for each village I want to check how much recourse left in a village.

• But there is 2 types of scouting so what should it show if it got scouted for defs and troops?

This resource is overview is useful for farming inactive village so you can quickly assign enough raiders without opening the scout report first.

If you concern about defs and troops, it's better just read the full report.

• This resource is overview is useful for farming inactive village so you can quickly assign enough raiders without opening the scout report first.

If you concern about defs and troops, it's better just read the full report.

I meant that you can send your scouts to scout "res and troops" or "defences and troops" and usually inactives do not have +40 res unless you are the first one to attack it after it turned gray or right after truce ends