Statistics, achievements, numbers,reports,memes,toxics,multis,haters,fans,etc

• But we would miss the point of trying to sabotage your win...

Well maybe if you could 0 2.WW and then organize more attacks on treasuries too, Idk.. anyways the def was just way too invincible.
    Literal mega hammer just takes 1 lvl so yeah, either way multis would win

Trajectories aren't linear. Life's just a roller coaster. If you're getting a chance to do cool stuff, and it's varied stuff, just enjoy it. I guess I'm a believer in the randomness of life rather than it being a linear trajectory or an arc, a consistent smooth arc, towards anything.

• It was not nice to leave this game that I have been playing for many years like this.

Justice everywhere, anytime.

Disappointed that a known vulnerability was not filed by the Travian administration and nothing was done.

• You are the only person I congratulate in the management of triangles :D

Ummahusla and Ssjgoku were only busy collecting taxes and training soldiers. and I heard that SsjGoku's soldiers are starving too lol. such a duke, such a thing xD

• Well maybe if you could 0 2.WW and then organize more attacks on treasuries too, Idk.. anyways the def was just way too invincible.
    Literal mega hammer just takes 1 lvl so yeah, either way multis would win

Yeah I had no idea what I was getting to. I've said it today to a friend that if it was 18th of May and EU was only starting today I would still do the same game but I would definitely hit triangles WW instead ^^^^^^

Gotta Knock a Little Harder

lucas-furlan-arthur-shelby.jpg?1576829193

• Yeah I had no idea what I was getting to. I've said it today to a friend that if it was 18th of May and EU was only starting today I would still do the same game but I would definitely hit triangles WW instead ^^^^^^

if the game rollbacks, that's what I'll do

kekw

Trajectories aren't linear. Life's just a roller coaster. If you're getting a chance to do cool stuff, and it's varied stuff, just enjoy it. I guess I'm a believer in the randomness of life rather than it being a linear trajectory or an arc, a consistent smooth arc, towards anything.

• VIOLENCE 59

I had a lot of thoughts and texts in response to your message. No sarcas and evil things.

But because of this bug, the def of almost all of our kingdom died. Tech support doesn't do anything. And I don't want to think about the game at all.

"Not cheaters" will win using bug. ) Turks win

• So karma was a b*tch and you are now crying ? Poor things :(

No, why would I cry?

I can play, unlike you, unskill player :) You can chat on the forum, but even in this you look a little silly :)

I could discuss with you, but you are not a particularly intellectual conversationalist and are not interesting to me. An ordinary troll ... I'm sorry, man.