Statistics, achievements, numbers,reports,memes,toxics,multis,haters,fans,etc

• I totally agree with you. We also gave a ready-made balanced idea for the development of the game. But they don't want to do anything. The result is this: 3 times fewer people played on this holiday server than on the previous one.

And they don't notice it, this team of pest admins. They are deliberately destroying this game.

• Well, there are different things, one thing is the issues we had in this gameworld, another thing is what you mention 1era#ES.

We have 3 tribes because it is the most balanced thing to have. Throwing in new tribes and making it unbalanced doesn't benefit anyone.

make some servers that are unbalanced and fun, whit new tribes ect. you guys didn't have any problems last haloween to give bats and spiders a huge deff value buff.

• make some servers that are unbalanced and fun, whit new tribes ect. you guys didn't have any problems last haloween to give bats and spiders a huge deff value buff.

He have no idea what is he speaking about.
    New tribes brought real balance, with 3 tribes you can't defend decent teuton zergs.
    Egyptians provided that,first things first.
    And huns made the game a lot more fun,since you can train more chieves and damage your opponent during the operations a lot more..
    I assume he never played or plays travian legends with the new tribes,or it is just his personal observation.

Teuton is the only unbalanced race.

Trajectories aren't linear. Life's just a roller coaster. If you're getting a chance to do cool stuff, and it's varied stuff, just enjoy it. I guess I'm a believer in the randomness of life rather than it being a linear trajectory or an arc, a consistent smooth arc, towards anything.

• 100% whoever says teutons are hard to play doesn't know what he(r) is saying :!::P:thumbup:

Think a bit, the game is owned by a German company the tribe is the one that represents their ancestors, not by a French or Italian company :D

• Germanic perks are more effective in the game. There is no balance in the game. Newcomers may be a little weaker. It's a team game, more races, more options, more fun. Also, for balance, reduce the strength of the Germanic wall from 5x to 4x, even that is less.

• Germanic perks are more effective in the game. There is no balance in the game. Newcomers may be a little weaker. It's a team game, more races, more options, more fun. Also, for balance, reduce the strength of the Germanic wall from 5x to 4x, even that is less.

is what they referred to me, replayability is the most important, look at league of legends, each game is different because it has 200 characters or more, the map is always the same and the meaning of the game too, but you can replay millions of times.

look at the MMOrpg, the map is always the same, the professions, but you can create 40 different characters and play them differently.

I am not saying that there are more broken races, simply more, although they are weak in all their aspects, people will play another race, to change

• is what they referred to me, replayability is the most important, look at league of legends, each game is different because it has 200 characters or more, the map is always the same and the meaning of the game too, but you can replay millions of times.

look at the MMOrpg, the map is always the same, the professions, but you can create 40 different characters and play them differently.

I am not saying that there are more broken races, simply more, although they are weak in all their aspects, people will play another race, to change

On point, for every new server I pick another tribe.
    Last 3 were, Teut,Roman, and now a Gaul.
    If there were others, I'd play them on the next rounds.
    Diversity is such a cool thing to keep players around..

Trajectories aren't linear. Life's just a roller coaster. If you're getting a chance to do cool stuff, and it's varied stuff, just enjoy it. I guess I'm a believer in the randomness of life rather than it being a linear trajectory or an arc, a consistent smooth arc, towards anything.

• A newcomer that comes and reads this last two pages will be surprised if he scrolls back a page or two :D:D:D

But very good points made here 1era#ES that's so true !

And its actually something us players are asking for a long time ! It doesn't need to be Egyptians and Huns, give us Persians or Carthaginians, that will definitely be a contested TEST and Anniversary server, 5k hats in the map ? Pfff done in the 1st two days, I bet even players who are retired can return to the game if proper advertisement is done :)

• A newcomer that comes and reads this last two pages will be surprised if he scrolls back a page or two :D:D:D

But very good points made here 1era#ES that's so true !

And its actually something us players are asking for a long time ! It doesn't need to be Egyptians and Huns, give us Persians or Carthaginians, that will definitely be a contested TEST and Anniversary server, 5k hats in the map ? Pfff done in the 1st two days, I bet even players who are retired can return to the game if proper advertisement is done :)

right, check out the best games played around the world, wow, lol, black desert.

the map is always the same, black desert has been with the same map for 6 years, lol 10 years with the same map and the same sense the difference is in the replayability.

Imagine this: a race with scouts in barracks and another in stable, double spies, would you easily reach 100k on a x3 server, would you kill kingdoms? no, would you kill your enemies? no, but I can say that I would play it just to throw 200k of scouts to a wonder, there is this grace.

Imagine a race with double barracks, that the stable is another barracks, for example, in the barracks you train villagers, in the other barracks military troops, would they be good? no, would it be weaker than the other races? yes, would people play it? Yes of course.

and why not a teuton but chivalry? to get hair out quickly even if they are very weak (that the Roman continues to be stronger)

they are simply ideas, let's not talk about other cultures that did not know about horses, or that used goats, donkeys, camels, elephants.

It is not difficult, they are numbers and images, letting the 3 original races be the best in their work, but there is more to replayability.

well as I said I have thousands of ideas like all the players here from travian

• Another interesting idea that I would love to see implemented is the conquest of villages with the twist that the "original" tribe of the previous owner remains in it.

Meaning if a Roman chiefs a Teuton village he can have access to Spears;

If a Teuton chiefs a Roman he can make a Roman hammer and still build HDT and Brewery in his Teutonic Capital.

Roman def ? Chief Gaul villages: you can now train phalanx, here you go 8)

There are so many things you can do :S

But in my poor *ss goldless perspective I did loved this years specials ! So congratulations for giving us a great anniversary server.

Gotta Knock a Little Harder

lucas-furlan-arthur-shelby.jpg?1576829193

• Yes or that a race is like that, as you say (if not, it does not make sense that you choose a race, or want to play only with one)

that it is a "nomadic" race where the people they conquer will remain with the race that was conquered, would be another way of playing.

This is kingdoms against kingdoms, why not races that help the kingdom? 3% more toughness for villages within the kingdom, 3% more resources, etc, etc so many options and so many good ideas