New game play, king of the hill

• AinsOoalGown#EN any specific idea of what you would do instead of WW?

OK i wasn't expecting to dive this deep but since u asked for it .

The major issue the game is facing right now is that as the game is right now it is not enticing for the new player . The BP system to 200 is good but if they dont go to a kingdom its game over the 200 pop just ends up being a good farm for solid kingdom's .

And now coming to my main point the end game objective is wonders across the map well placed all over but the issue I feel with this is , that the game is telling everyone to group up and war but this puts players in smaller numbers in a disadvantage .

Most smaller kingdoms even in the COM 1 I'm currently playing it's only been 20 days and apart from the top 10 and their fan following all kingdoms r out , so all i'm suggesting was :

1. Make the Game objective something like King of the Hills ( Like every Kingdom on the server will gradually face enemies on all of their treasuries / every 4/5 days depending on certain task assigned by game r not achieved ) also reduce the number of players a Kingdom can have (suggestion - 15 )

2. Ok here is something , When wonders r removed , the only way the server ends is by time limit (so point 1 can be the end game ) and before that we can add a relic system . all kingdom play same way for VC and Hold treasures . But can obtain buffs for Kingdom members /Individuals depending on the relic they conquer on the map , Every day only 2 Kingdom relics and 1 Individual relic will appear on the map .

Relics can give various blessings

few exa,pls for kingdom relics -

1. Relic of swiftness ( improves troops speed for 8 hrs )

2. Relic of truth ( scout reports scout everything , even spl buildings )

3. Relic of sorrow ( troops died have a chance to come back to life )

4.relic of blood ( troops attacking will be in rage )

u get the rest i hope .

I know all this might sound childish as but i really believe if we want the number of players to increase we need to make chances that allow a player to be not just restricted to rushing to top 3 Kingdoms because they have a discord or what ever group and have been marching for yrs (I'm not against coordinated groups but every sever they r just 2 many either distribute and one mega alliance take each server :D)

U need players who will join the server and try to make a small kingdom of their own with 3-4 friends and think abt inviting more players not becase of reffral codes and gold offer but by making the ingame experience for new players and smaller units that much enticing for him to force his friends to start with him .

I feel that's how the game should be played , strategy and unions r not banned but need to be kept under check as to not outweigh the needs of the game itself :D

• Wow , i dint even realize i wrote such a big reply to such a simple question , Im sry i dint mean to be rude

I know the game developers and the Admins and game master r doing their best and i wish they good luck .

But something do need to change and i don't mind w8ing for it to happen :DDD

• AinsOoalGown#EN I moved it to its own thread as it is a very complex and interesting idea, so it deserved its own conversation.

I have a couple of questions:

You say:

"Make the Game objective something like King of the Hills ( Like every Kingdom on the server will gradually face enemies on all of their treasuries / every 4/5 days depending on certain task assigned by game r not achieved )"

Do you mean there should be every 4/5 attacks on the treasuries like currently with the Natarian attacks on the WW?

What exactly do you mean with tasks, what kind of tasks?

Regarding the Relic, sounds a little bit like the artefact in Travian: Legends. How should it be possible to conquer the relic?

• I have a suggestion as well, disable treasury transfering, only enemies or .... (multi accounts/kingdoms) should be able to steal your treasury,(you must lose victory points when someone steals them again,) not your own kingdom's member.
    That way every kingdom will have to defend their treasury and the game will be more exiciting.

also reduce the number of players a Kingdom can have (suggestion - 15 )

yes.

Trajectories aren't linear. Life's just a roller coaster. If you're getting a chance to do cool stuff, and it's varied stuff, just enjoy it. I guess I'm a believer in the randomness of life rather than it being a linear trajectory or an arc, a consistent smooth arc, towards anything.

• I agree with you Ains, we need something to break the routine on the server.

I think there are some phases during all the server, not boring, but too "slow" (in my opinion from days 20 to days 40 more or less).

I like the idea to introduce artefacts like in Travian Legend to make the game more intresting during these phases.

1. It's a good idea artefact for fast training, but I suggest that this artefact can be use only by governorn.

3. I think it can be good introduce the Hospital to recover lost troops like in Travian Legend. In this way of course there will be more troops available, and so there will be more battles.

I also suggest to introduce artefact to reduce crop consumation and another one to set random target for the catapults (I think very useful in case of attacks on treasury villages).

In my opinion the artefacts can move a little bit the attention also on governors, since at the moment they seem to be a little bit "aside".

I have a suggestion as well, disable treasury transfering, only enemies or .... (multi accounts/kingdoms) should be able to steal your treasury,(you must lose victory points when someone steals them again,) not your own kingdom's member.
    That way every kingdom will have to defend their treasury and the game will be more exiciting.

This is a good idea, otherwise there are few "real" battle because of treasures moving.

My suggestion it's disable treasures moving.

Another idea (always from Travian Legend) it's not allowed to send def to not allied players. It's frustrating continue to lose a lot of troops on inactive villages. I'm used to send a lot of raid, and of course also on far villages. When I notice about loses on raid, I immediatly remove this village from my farm list. But I can't do nothing for all the attacks already on the way...