Upcoming mobile updates iOS v1.16 and Android v1.10

• 17332-mobile-anouncement1200-x-628-png

Dear players,

You have been requesting it forever, and now your wishes will finally come true! The card game will be available in the following app updates.

Usually, we announce the mobile release notes after the updates are available in the app stores. However, this time, we just couldn't wait to tell you the news! Even though we only have a rough time frame that we can give you. The next mobile updates will be available within the next 1-3 weeks.

Besides the card game, the following bug fixes are also part of the upcoming app releases:

Android bug fixes

• Trade routes: Resource selection is now based on the maximum number of producible resources of a village and not on the current total of resources anymore.
    • Menu navigation: Issues with the overlay have been fixed.
    • Error code texts have been improved.
    • Minor bugs and crashes have been fixed.

iOS bug fixes

• Error code texts have been improved.
    • Texts have been improved in the embassy when no free oasis is in reach, in the adventure window and in the town hall for celebrations.

To get the latest feature updates, performance improvements, and bug fixes, please upgrade to iOS 10.4 or later.

We will update you in this thread once the new mobile versions are available in the app stores.

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

• Good news everyone!

The Android V1.10 updated App version is now live!

It is time to update your Kingdoms Android version of the App and benefit from its improvements.

I am looking forward to hearing your experiences with it.

Regards,

the Travian Kingdoms team.

• And more good news everyone!

The iOS v1.16 updated App version is now live!

It is time to update your Kingdoms iOS version of the App and benefit from its improvements.

In addition to the bugs mentioned in the changelog announcement at the beginning of this thread, we have also fixed bugs that affect the auction house:

• Auction house: It wasn't possible to sell an item if it was a stackable item and you had more than one in the hero inventory. With the new app version, you will be able to sell these kind of items.
    • Several crash issues regarding the auction house and marketplace have been fixed.

I am looking forward to hearing your experiences with it.

Regards,

the Travian Kingdoms team.

• Hello,

Just wanted to let you know there is a bug with the Mobile App on Android. I have the current update.

1. When withdrawing troops the screen used does not fit the current layout of the app. It works however it is using the old screen from the old webbased mobile app. See picture.

2. Certain reports will not disapear from the report section. It would seem that reports like captive troops and village relocation stay at the top of my "current" reports. I have so many of them now that it would seem that I can not see any new recent reports. See pics

3. Would be nice if we could add the notepad from the web version to the mobile app.

Click here for PICS

"Order will be established; Disciplined maintained!"
    -Manicus