Cheater on my server

• So I won't name any names because that would be against forum rules.

But there is a very high population player on my server who is also top 10 robber every week...yet if you look in Statistics => attacker => search his name, he has almost 0 troops (not even exaggerating, almost 0) killed after months of playing. It is almost WW soon and he is not even attacking robber hideouts yet top 10 robber every week since week 1. Top population and top robber. We know he is just farming his multies, but hes been reported and admin won't do anything so I am really curious how then this can be justified as fair play?

And for those who don't know, yes it is possible to search how many total troops a player has killed. No it is not on gettertools, it is right in the game. Just like how the game tells you much population you have, it tracks total attack and defense troops killed throughout whole server.

Statistics => Attacker/defender => search player name.

So I would just like an explanation how someone can have 0 troops killed near WW era, and yet top 10 robber everyweek with tens of millions of resources stolen (no robber hideouts attacked either, due to almost 0 troops ever killed). How is this not multi farming and why wont he be banned.

By the way he has been doing this since week 1 when there were no inactives.

• Sounds suspicious but can surely just be a person farming greys with 1-2 TT's or whatever horses he uses. It's absolutely possible even though he should be very carefull and lucky to achieve that.

Other option is that he is building a WW hammer so he really is being carefull and lets other player clean farms for him, and then farms them.

And as you said, might as well be cheating. No one can fully confirm that, sadly, besides the guy himself.

• creating multi-accounts is a meta game.

Simple, there is no permanent ban, if the player is BAN, it will be for a few minutes and he will return, and create more account, etc.

If the rules changed and that player can no longer enter again, it would be another story, but here is the multi-account game, where the ban does not mean anything.

Sorry, but it's the truth

• Well, I guess you know what I am going to say.

Please, report this type of things in game to the Help Center.

We cannot speak about particular cases here, since, 1 we don't have enough data and 2 even if we had we must keep confidentiality to all accounts so we could not speak about it.

So far I have not closed the thread since you didn't name any account, but please note that if you do I will be forced to intervene, thing that I don't want to do.

• Unknown i only made this thread because i already submitted a ticket and was told the issue had been looked into and of course nothing happened to this player so we have a big pop player near WW era almost and almost 0 troops killed ENTIRE server yet top 10 robber every week and a hilariously low level hero. He is clearly not attacking any real human players to plunder his resources nor has he even attacked any robber hideouts either...yet he plunders tens of millions of resources every week from magic land.

• Unknown i only made this thread because i already submitted a ticket and was told the issue had been looked into and of course nothing happened to this player so we have a big pop player near WW era almost and almost 0 troops killed ENTIRE server yet top 10 robber every week and a hilariously low level hero. He is clearly not attacking any real human players to plunder his resources nor has he even attacked any robber hideouts either...yet he plunders tens of millions of resources every week from magic land.

I don't have access to the same tools the CSR in the Help Center has, so I cannot give you any light on it, but I can assure you the CSR is very thorough and will look into the case properly.

If there is any reason to act, she will do so.

Just be patient and leave this case in her hands.

• I don't have access to the same tools the CSR in the Help Center has, so I cannot give you any light on it, but I can assure you the CSR is very thorough and will look into the case properly.

If there is any reason to act, she will do so.

Just be patient and leave this case in her hands.

They already told me its done. Resolved. They are done with the ticket.

And totally nothing happened.

• There is some confusion with that.

One thing is when a ticket is done, or resolved, another matter is when the case is closed.

If you report a player, the team will get your report and start investigating.

When they do that, they reply to you and resolve the ticket, the reason is that there is no more news to give you. We cannot talk about any case except with the owner of the account involved in the case.

So, in regard to replying to you, the case is resolved.

But that doesn't mean the case is closed. The CSR or her team will investigate and act (or not) upon what they see in our tools. But that can be before, during or after they resolved the ticket with you. One is not related to the other.

In some cases it is something simple and quick, in others it will take a lot longer.

So, please martiy#EN, don't take the fact that the ticket gets resolved as a sign that the case is closed, they are not related at all.

I hope you understand better how this particular system works for future reference.

• Ok thank you i dont think many people knew that. THe ticket number is 593119 if you are interested. It has been some time now and nothing has happened to this player so looks like he will keep farming magic land and get away with it unfortunately.

• martiy#EN! why do you think anyone is interested in your problem? 8)

Because the game admin responded to my message also because multi farming is a rampant problem that affects every server. And also I dont know if its really 'my' problem if there are 1300 other people on this server that are also effected by this top player being a multi farmer

• con·stant

/ˈkänstənt/

adjective

occurring continuously over a period of time. "the pain is constant"

I do believe this is my first time bringing up this issue, so not really constant. And this is a very large international server too. So many players are affected. So a post is justified if admin won't take action.

• Ok thank you i dont think many people knew that. THe ticket number is 593119 if you are interested. It has been some time now and nothing has happened to this player so looks like he will keep farming magic land and get away with it unfortunately.

Sorry, I don't have access to the ticket, it is the CSR and her team who replies to tickets and investigates this cases.

The only thing I can do, and am going to do, is to highlight the case with her.

Sadly I will not be able to talk about what ever she is able to share with me, the European confidentiality laws are very strict, but I will follow up the case with her.

PS: ST1 I will ignore your comment after saying that I am surprised you can know and understand the team's motivations and be so categorical about our feelings and will to help the players... honestly, if we didn't have intention to help, we would not be here.