"internal ddos attack" on WW

• Its simple.. server lags because each attack calculates how 10 million of def units "fight" vs those 50. And it lags for a second, but when attacks are landing one by one for a long time, server is just lagged.

SOOO FAKE TO WW ONLY WITH 5K

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• Hahahahahaha, typical xD

There were only about 30 attacks in my spam. Considering that def is dying on our WW, and the administration is completely inactive, with no comments, except for a couple of learned formal phrases ... Taking this into account, I think everyone is defending themselves as best they can, including giving an adequate response to the spam of opponents.

• Where is the support now? Is he sleeping? Is on holiday? I wish you similar things that happened in Respawn, maybe you can turn that game into something playable.

These bugs with WW have been reported in the past and now we have lvl 100 and we continue to play!

This game should never have left alpha.

Time is a Flat Circle

Everything we have ever done or will do, we are going to do over and over and over again.

• So now Ded1ik made a call to also spam every other ww except TURK

Ofc i say this about spam dude. That we need to do in this situation? Attack come to WW and capture it without defense. All defense sent in time to attack dissapear. Ofc i call for spam. BTw. Because we sent attack with catas too, for destroy all WW if this bug work in all. Now i hate this game. I hate people who open their mouths at the way we played. Not once has anyone in the TK built 30 million def for a miracle and had 500k treasures. And last every server this game repels people and the administration only needs money because they have a small team and a weak budget.

For especially gifted foreign players, we didn't use any bugs, we fucked this server without it because we dont need it. We have 30kk defense that we talking about winning here. 12 trigles 2 tur+cz hammers destroy with village, a bunch of villages have been captured, a huge number of defense built by our top players. One of our players decided to send spam to the miracle of the Turks in large numbers when no one gave such instructions, because many solo foreign players appeared in our ranks on this server, whose actions defied any logic. That is all. If someone else writes about bugs and the fact that we are to blame for this go fishing in the forest... And stop bla bla bla words.

• The most tragic thing is the passivity of those who should care most about this game, and not just collect $$. Start doing something with this game, because in a while nobody will play it. It is not enough that meta kingdoms are created and fighting them makes no sense, but now such errors come out of the game. tragedy.

• My sincere wishes is for all the cheaters that spend money and ruin the game to quit at once. This is a perfect opportunity to do so and never again show your sorry *sses around.

This is what cheating brings you, but you always have the Olympics ;)

Gotta Knock a Little Harder

lucas-furlan-arthur-shelby.jpg?1576829193

• My sincere wishes is for all the cheaters that spend money and ruin the game to quit at once. This is a perfect opportunity to do so and never again show your sorry *sses around.

This is what cheating brings you, but you always have the Olympics ;)

Best memastrolling man, ever i see. Your American Olympic team all use dop...g ask Phelps about it, they want suicide few month ago. You so terrible and funny.

• This project is doomed to failure.The attitude to the game is disgusting.So many mistakes and indiffetence on the part of the administration.After looking at what happening on the holiday server,I understand That I don't want to play this game.I spend money and all what I get is negative.Delete this game from internet.