"internal ddos attack" on WW

• ahahah, You certainly care

We are doing the best we can... believe me, we don't want to see a repeat of what happened.

But please, don't allow that end chapter, a happening of a single day, void all the fun, joy, fight, achievements, and experiences shared during the weeks that game round lasted.

We still had a great game round... up to the last day or so... at least we can take that from it.

Now we have work to do to ensure the next time the enjoyment doesn't suffer at all in the end game.

• Well it just so happens that the exact moments that went south are excatly what this game is about. The excitement and unity of the kingdoms, the stress for crop and intel. The blood freezing as the attacks build up.

And yes, the game was fun 3-4 years ago when exploiters and hackers were not owning every single server from sec 0.

And yes, I am aware that TG insists on telling us to repport errors to support. We have... again and again. No attention was ever payed before to these complaints and forum posts.

Yet you implement new features on this broken engine on under powered HW. How do you expect people not to get tempted to exploit?

I was once a regular here aswell since before T3.6. The love is still here from many, many players. Don't give us these standard none-answers, please. Fix the foundation and then we can all enjoy and some might return.

It is one of the most addictive games I ever played driven by forging friendships or simple conquering and burning. Now it is about exploiting, ruining servers and breaking the game.

• You need to understand though, the dude is a community managed, he has no control over basically anything but the forums. He tells the team our thoughts or whatever about bugs but they are the one deciding if or when to fix stuff. As much as he's annoying with his saying nothing answers, it's not like he has some real info to give us.

• You need to understand though, the dude is a community managed, he has no control over basically anything but the forums. He tells the team our thoughts or whatever about bugs but they are the one deciding if or when to fix stuff. As much as he's annoying with his saying nothing answers, it's not like he has some real info to give us.

So he decides for himself how to move the time with a truce, but how to solve issues with bugs, so he can do nothing? do not make me laugh. If you do not know what rights the support is endowed with, you do not need to write this on the forum.

• Well, there are different roles between the team, but we do work as a team.

The things I tell you come from the team as a whole.

When there are new information I will let you know, or someone else in the team will.

But yes, things like bugs and the like, if want someone to look at it fast, you have to use the Help Center, since that is the normal way to get issues in the gameworld looked at, since, yes, I don't personally have the tools to look it up.

In any case, when things like that are mentioned in the forum I speak with the CSR, but if you use the proper channel, probably the CSR and her team will see it sooner than you posting it in the forum and waiting for me to see it, and then me talking with the CSR about it.

• if want someone to look at it fast, you have to use the Help Center

Yeah reporting bugs will get you a fix super fast! I've reported a farmlist related bug 7 months ago. I got back the answer "we know about it already and are working on a fix". It's still present in the game ;(
    ...and before someone thinks it's a hard to fix bug: I've managed to resolve it on my own in about 20 minutes.
    (And btw offered to send it to TK for review but got back the answer "3rd party modifications are against the rules so don't use this)

Also the catapult-targets-being-visible bug got no response from Help Center for 2.5 years (!!!!) until it got posted on the forum and then got fixed in a month or so. So while I agree that in an ideal world the forum would not be the place to post such topic, sadly in many cases this is the last hope we've left.

And yeah, am eagerly waiting for a post mortem report on this situation where your playerbase can learn what actions you guys will take to ensure this abuse cannot ruin another server

• I have evidence including support that clearly states that the BUG I discovered is normal mechanics.

I will not send a screenshot of the support or I will get a ban. But the bug is that you set traps behind the galls and let these camps attack you and then clear them.

When you do this and destroy the traps, the traps will remain invisible to you and you can use them. :)

I reported this bug privately and nothing, I like travian and that's why I'm so toxic now.

Time is a Flat Circle

Everything we have ever done or will do, we are going to do over and over and over again.

• Xayira, please note I didn't say it was getting it fix, but getting it looked at and in the radar of the team as soon as possible.

The issues some are bigger, others smaller. So we just need to have realistic views of what we are expecting.

And yes, I agree with you, I would like to see those issues solved faster, but we have to work with what we have.

The important thing is that we are keeping this issues in mind and are working to resolve them as soon as we can.