Innovation or how I want to save TK

• Good afternoon, dear community.

I was asked to write this post and put it up for discussion in our community. Since the game is dying, the online is dropping a lot. My comrade tried to get the administration Skadi  Unknown to make changes to our game, but they insisted on putting it up for discussion. As a result, the OP is becoming expendable.

Add an innovation. Kingdom Skills.

Development lines.

1. attack, up to 10%, each percentage requires a certain amount of OP to improve the skill

0.5% - 2.5% - 10,000 VP for every 0.5% (2 hours to learn one percent of the skill

3% - 5% - 20,000 VP for every 0.5% (4 hours to learn one percent of the skill)

5.5% - 7.5% - 50,000 VP for every 0.5% (8 hours to learn one percent of the skill)

8% - 10% - 100,000 VP for every 0.5% (12 hours to learn one percent of the skill).

2. Protection, up to 10%, for each percentage a certain amount of OP that can be used to improve the skill

0.5% - 2.5% - 10,000 VPfor every 0.5% (2 hours of learning one percent of the skill)

3%-5% - 20,000 VP for every 0.5% (4 hours of learning one percent of the skill)

5.5% - 7.5% - 50,000 VP for every 0.5% (8 hours of learning one percent of the skill)

8% - 10% - 100,000 VP for every 0.5% (12 hours of learning one percent of the skill).

These skills should work like a Teutonic brewery. Of course, this will be difficult to implement if you remember how poorly the counting system works in the game, (WW problems on the holiday server), but it will add variety to the game. The important point is that attack and defense skills can only be learned up to 5% if the kingdom is not merged, and up to 10% if the kingdom is already merged. When merging kingdoms, attack and defense percentages will be counted for the kingdom that has more victory points.

Often players merge into huge 200+300+400+ kingdoms, which causes an imbalance in the game, and smaller kingdoms have no chance of winning.

3. Number of kingdom members.

Limit the number of kingdom members to 30 at the beginning of the game and to 60 after kingdom merging. The king will be able to increase the maximum number of kingdom members per OP.

+10 players - 10,000 VP (4 hours to learn one percent of the skill)

+20 players - 20,000 VP (6 hours to learn one percent of a skill)

+30 players - 30,000 VP (8 hours to learn one percent of a skill)

+40 players - 40,000 VP (10 hours to learn one percent of a skill)

+50 players - 50,000 VP (12 hours to learn one percent of the skill)

+60 players - 75,000 VP (14 hours to learn one percent of the skill)

And so on...

Thus, large kingdoms will have to spend their victory points to accept their members into the kingdom. Smaller kingdoms will be able to improve their attack and defense skills.

Thanks to these innovations, all kingdoms will try to get as much treasure as possible from the beginning of the game, the game will become more dynamic and interesting. There will be many different strategies. There will be a lot of options for the development of daily life, a lot of new calculations, as well as unpredictability of the game to the very end.

The main argument against these innovations, according to the administration, is that it will scare away new players and there will be no place for them in large kingdoms, but we are confident that these innovations will not only attract new players, but will also attract those players who have left the project, as well as players from Travian Legends and other projects. The OP consumption will allow large kingdoms not to come out quickly in the first place, so as not to attract opponents to attack them. Smaller ones will be able to gain attack and defense power. This will give a lot of strategic tools for kingdoms.

For x3 servers (speed), the cost and time of training skills should be 2 times less

All figures are very tentative and can be changed for balance. These are the changes we feel are most important.

• not very important, but interesting innovations

Hero Skill Development (score).

Each level 10 hero gets a talent point. There are 3 lines of development of the hero's skills

1.Attack

Increases damage against Romans by 4, 8, 12%.

Increases damage against Germans by 4, 8, 12%.

Increases damage against Gauls by 4,8,12%.

2. defense

Increases defense against Romans by 4.8.12%.

Increases defense against Germans by 4.8.12%

Increases defense against Gauls by 4.8.12%.

3.General Skills.

Diplomacy, when attacking camps of brigands and robbers of his tribe, the hero joins some of his attacked troops 3, 6, 9% (5, 10, 15 for kings and dukes) (This will add some randomness to the game. It will also improve farming in kingdom camps).

regeneration, works like bandages 3%, 6%, 9%

resource production for the entire account 3, 6, 9 %

New items in the game

1.book of talents - the principle is the same as that of the book of wisdom, only affects the skill, but should fall with the appearance of level 2 items, with a smaller chance

2. helmet technology - increases the production of battering rams and catapults.

3. Rings and necklaces increase attack/defense and resource production.

The appearance of new items will cause more interest among players.

The highest bids in the auction at the beginning of the round, and when level 3 items appear, the talent book can increase bids when level 2 opens, as well as rings and necklaces, which will be very rare.

Please take part in the discussion and make it clear that the innovations are needed.

• I'm assuming OP is the abbreviation of Victory Points. If that is so, then this is a very interesting idea. I do agree that this game needs new elements to spice it up, and the updated Natarian Horn that is being tested on the current test servers is a very good first step towards this.

I would love to see and play a test server with your changes implemented. It would most certainly be a different server than the one we are used to.

Another idea that is kinda similar to this that I just came up with is that you could spend your treasures to activate certain artifact powers or you could have artifact powers be active if you have more than a certain amount of treasures in a village, and the more treasures you have in the village, the stronger the artifacts power will be. Actually, I will just make a suggestion for this in another thread instead.

Anyways, really cool stuff, I like it!

- Hæim

You're reading this. Think about it.

• and why not, new races with those buildings?

that this building has to be activated, that it helps the kingdom to activate itself, and that everyone has for example 5% more power for the kingdom.

Example 20k of each resources for 1% attack, as it is a buff to the kingdom, it would be nice if it is expensive and that everyone helps with that.

The limitation of the kingdom has been asked for a long time.

I have seen many servers where a single kingdom takes all the wonders, and it has happened in the COMS many times, the truth is that if you want to win, joining the strongest kingdom is the easiest and most efficient way, it is the truth.

There are no longer fights on the servers, 500 people against 20, easy

creando un discord de hispanos Kingdoms Hispanos 8)

invitacion actualizada 12/10/2020teuton-strong

invitacion actualizada 6/09/2021

• I'm assuming OP is the abbreviation of Victory Points. If that is so, then this is a very interesting idea. I do agree that this game needs new elements to spice it up, and the updated Natarian Horn that is being tested on the current test servers is a very good first step towards this.

kingdom<internal , i think is offensive points

offpoint.png

• kingdom<internal , i think is offensive points

offpoint.png

You can't spend those, they are just a statistics of current troops in the kingdom, the only way ti make sense is if they are talking about VP (Victory points) generated each day through tresures :)

Btw I can understand why this change may be interesting for current (or old) players, but I honestly don't know how can attract new players to revive the playerbase :P

I think that a good way to attract new and old players (not an alternative to your proposal) could be to fix the app, allowing it to be really useful and thus attracting also payers which are not going to use the browser, also would be nice to improve the chat system (both in-app and in-game) in order to facilitate player dialogue and guiding, and maybe introduce a new possibility along dual and sitting, like an "observer", so 2-4 slots to add people which can just take a look to the account, without the possibility to act, build, send attacks or others, and in this way they can observe and guide other players (right now you need to ditch a sittered player in order to get access, and maybe you are not eager to do that also because you don't fully trust the person you are allowing into your account)

But i can create a new post with those idea in case, just pointing out some other ways in which you could move ^^

• I find it very interesting proposition, thank you Алёнка Алкашка sorry I didn’t reply sooner, I read it when you posted it but wanted to wait for interaction from other players to see their opinions.

I have some questions, let’s see, regarding the first point, Attack. What I understand is that the more Victory Points a kingdom has, the more bonus their players will have.

Is that correct?

How would that affect game play? Would it not make bigger kingdoms even more OP?

I have the same questions with Protection, I am concerned that it would give even more power to bigger kingdoms, and if I understand it correctly that is something your idea is trying to limit with number 3, limit kingdom members.

In general we are not opposed to this limitation, but we are concerned if it would have the desired effect. At the end of the day, we cannot force players to play in the way we think is best. You, the players, choose and decide how you want to play the game and if metas appear, it is the player’s wishes to play that way.

Let’s say we limit the number of governors in a kingdom as you suggest, what would stop kingdoms collaborating with each other? May be even creating Kingdom1, Kingdom2, Kingdom3, etc, all from the same “meta”.

Would we have to enforce that limitation some other way?

Another issue to think about are new players, if a kingdom has only 30 spaces on it’s kingdom, would any use those spaces to give a chance to a new player?

How do you envision the game play once those limitations are implanted?

Regarding the hero’s development, yes, I see that it would be interesting to have those. I just wonder if that would make the bigger hero’s, again, OP and giving advantage to the bigger players vs smaller ones.

What do you think about the effect that it could have?

And please, anyone else, join in with your opinions, it helps to see everyone's point of view before we move forward with this type of discussions in the team. :)

• Of course, and the server would not be easy to win, as simply saying, let's be allies, ready 700 people in a kingdom, a single kingdom takes all the wonders, etc, etc.

for something we ask this change, a treasure to each duke and two to the king if they want, it will be better for everyone.

with more kingdoms, there are more wars, more fights.

it would be more difficult to win. no matter that many allied kingdoms are created, only one will win.

but so with a kingdom taking absolutely everything .....

How many posts did you read that a kingdom with a large population destroys another? what is the fun of fighting 10 against 100? put a maximum of treasuries, 1 per duke (they have robbers) 2 to the kings.

the game would be better more fun

• I have some questions, let’s see, regarding the first point, Attack. What I understand is that the more Victory Points a kingdom has, the more bonus their players will have.

Is that correct?

No, the king buys these bonuses for the kingdom's OP. OP is becoming a kind of currency. The king himself decides what is best for the kingdoms, attack, defense or the number of members. Or about all at once or leave points to win on the server.

I have the same questions with Protection, I am concerned that it would give even more power to bigger kingdoms, and if I understand it correctly that is something your idea is trying to limit with number 3, limit kingdom members.

On the contrary, large kingdoms need to spend a lot of OP to become big, it will be more difficult for them to win.

Let’s say we limit the number of governors in a kingdom as you suggest, what would stop kingdoms collaborating with each other? May be even creating Kingdom1, Kingdom2, Kingdom3, etc, all from the same “meta”.

Would we have to enforce that limitation some other way?

If this is a large team from the start of the server, they will have to choose what is more important for them to take all the members or keep the OP. And if they collect Members from the map, then they will spend OP to join members, which will deprive them of part of the OP and their chances of winning will be significantly reduced.

Another issue to think about are new players, if a kingdom has only 30 spaces on it’s kingdom, would any use those spaces to give a chance to a new player?

How do you envision the game play once those limitations are implanted?

Of course they will, since the first levels of royal skills will not cost much

Regarding the hero’s development, yes, I see that it would be interesting to have those. I just wonder if that would make the bigger hero’s, again, OP and giving advantage to the bigger players vs smaller ones.

What do you think about the effect that it could have?

The dynamics of the game will be more intense. Active players will always be taken to the main kingdom to receive royal skills, but do not forget that these skills cost VP and not all kingdoms will want to spend OP. Victory is more important.

• I'm not sure I fully understand the concept yet either

But ....

How do you stop the abuse around puppet kingdoms?

like when a team just has several other kingdoms they use to generate extra VP's & treasures to steal later in the game to enhance their own kingdom

What's the point in that? Store treasures to earn victory points in the "puppet kingdoms".

All treasures are stored in the main kingdoms. But even if this happens, it will be wise for opponents to attack and take victory points from such kingdoms. So this will lead to more active play and new strategies. This is definitely not an abuse. In addition, in order to pump the attack, defense or the number of participants to the maximum, you need to have a single kingdom with two kings and spend a lot of victory points, but there is simply no point in this. But this is all decided by the team or teams.

Larger teams will have to spend victory points for these improvements. There will no longer be a big lead on victory points between teams. These are all new strategies and interest in the game, thanks to which new players will come and old ones come back.

• well those 300 account kingdoms would still exist, they would just be split into 10 different wings all working for the greater good

p.s. don't get me wrong, I'm all for smaller kingdoms, I'll endorse anything that helps make it happen, but just looking at things from all angles, as some people go out of their way to abuse every feature, rather than playing the game as intended

• well those 300 account kingdoms would still exist, they would just be split into 10 different wings all working for the greater good

p.s. don't get me wrong, I'm all for smaller kingdoms, I'll endorse anything that helps make it happen, but just looking at things from all angles, as some people go out of their way to abuse every feature, rather than playing the game as intended

Let's say you have a team of 300 players / accounts. There are 60 players in the main kingdom who do not spend victory points to learn skills. They collect all the treasures from the wings and generate victory points, but they will not be able to take away the victory points from the wings, as they will be higher in the ranking.

They will also not learn attack / defense up to 10% and will constantly lead and thus attract other kingdoms to attack them.

Consequently, larger kingdoms will spend victory points to learn skills in order to accept more players who receive a 10% defense bonus, for example during WW defense.

Of course, it is not necessary to teach up to 10%, since the last skill level will cost a lot of victory points. But the teams themselves consider how best to spend their victory points.

• so would it not be possible to steal treasures or VPs in the format you suggested?

i have seen it happen many times that some teams endlessly create new kingdoms to bring in more treasures for their main kingdom

I do like the concept of things being harder for bigger kingdoms though, i always found it unfair that smaller kingdoms get punished for having less players i.e. less passive treasures (from hideouts & camps etc) & therefore less VPs accumilating over time, also that they have less crop bonuses from selling their stolen goods

• so would it not be possible to steal treasures or VPs in the format you suggested?

i have seen it happen many times that some teams endlessly create new kingdoms to bring in more treasures for their main kingdom

You will only steal victory points if you have fewer of them than in the main kingdom, this will only be possible at the beginning, when the first skill levels are not very expensive. For example, I would switch attacking players to wings to steal victory points from other kingdoms. But this is what they are doing now, so this is not new. Or he learned the maximum attack skill in the wing for this. But players will only be able to move from kingdom to kingdom up to level 50 WW.

• I do like the concept of things being harder for bigger kingdoms though, i always found it unfair that smaller kingdoms get punished for having less players i.e. less passive treasures (from hideouts & camps etc) & therefore less VPs accumilating over time, also that they have less crop bonuses from selling their stolen goods

This will both complicate and provide new features that will improve the overall gameplay.

• you see this is a flaw in itself, that you would support switching kingdoms to win over a smaller opponent (kingdom with less VPs)

why switch wings? is this not an abuse in itself? surely we should be making it less attractive to have multiple wings rather than a more valid tactic