Ability to filter the notifications that appear on the bottom right of the screen

• With the ability to create trade routes between villages I believe there should also be an option to turn off the notifications from trade route resources sent/received. I set up my feeder villages to deliver their resource production hourly to my cropper, and I get around 3-5 notifications every half hour or so, and around 40-60 reports simply over night, all of which are telling me that village 1 sent this amount to village 2.

As I create this post I've come to realize that this may be really great for ALL notifications found in the bottom right. The goal of notifications are to signal to the player of something they believe to be important, and often times trade route notifs. and also oasis change notifs. can cloud this effect by simply cluttering the screen with more information than necessary.

I also click the culture points notification before reading the note that appears when you hover your mouse over it, saying something like "you are 3 days away from a new culture point slot." Since when you click on the notification for that, it simply disappears, it can cause a lot of confusion to the player. Perhaps pulling up the culture points tab from your Residence or Palace after clicking on it may give a better indication.

tl;dr

-ability to turn off certain notifications. (like marketplace [trade routes] and oasis change)
    -culture points notifications, when clicked on, lead to nothing. it should redirect you to your residence/palace.

• I totally agree. I never liked this in the old travian. "Your village x send resources to y." "YES I KNOW, I bloody send it there myself"

But seriously. I agree :)

The only notification important to me is Attacks from me, from other players on me and adventures.

All other notifications should be turned off:
    Oasis bonus changed: What do I care?
    Culture points: I know i'm partying like crazy here.
    Resource trades: Yes, i'm pretty sure if I click on the deal it will get send and arrive, it's not Dutch Mail service.

• Quote from im Catastrophe_COM

With the ability to create trade routes between villages I believe there should also be an option to turn off the notifications from trade route resources sent/received

up..... please dev. try to do something.
    Thanks