Server already runied?

• Screenshot by Lightshot

take an example from Jackiee , how it crush :D

That's not me.
    You are lucky we need your WW not zeroed so second kingdom doesn't have a bigger bonus :P Well, enjoy your 6. place, maybe in com6 being allied with every kingdom around should help who knows.

I honestly think you guys will never win any server, your decision-making is just trash thus i don't understand the fear, numbers arent everything.

• Every server is the same, I dont know whats the surprise, either they already go as a huge team or they betray the people they went with to make a big coallision

There are zero servers where the winner team has the smaller number of players after covid and thats mostly because noone even wanna try :D

At least thats 1x, 3x still seem to have a bit of the old days of travian fun... lets enjoy the last years of the gg xD

• Yes they are too powerful, this is why we need caps or something to balance the game out.

I was playing ES3X and BOB took over everything and ganged up on me like a bunch of animals

Very bad for health of our game ;(

It's called clearing up the neighborhood. Your king should've made you build defensive troops instead of asking you resources to train settlers :D

Every server is the same, I dont know whats the surprise, either they already go as a huge team or they betray the people they went with to make a big coallision

There are zero servers where the winner team has the smaller number of players after covid and thats mostly because noone even wanna try :D

At least thats 1x, 3x still seem to have a bit of the old days of travian fun... lets enjoy the last years of the gg xD

Old days of travian are gone Khan, now the meta is well... Big metas ! Take eunx3 for example, massive quantity won over medium quantity (500+ vs 200+). I believe this is one of the oldest sayings in mankind: "If you cant beat them join them". So I agree with you when you say "what seems to be the surprise here" :D

I guess this is why most of us play Travian Kingdoms and not Travian Legends. Here if you ask to join a premade you can more often than not have a chilled round simming and hitting hideouts and either answering def calls or partake in some Off OPs or hitting the enemy WW and that's pretty much it. Even if they limit the amount of players a kingdom has you already have "under the table" diplomacy so it wouldn't change a thing. This is the game whether you like it or not (with some exceptions here and there ofc but mainly big metas at peace with each other with few OPs before WWs and then WW hits) :) Most of the times you have bigger kingdoms making a sort of gangbang on smaller ones. And the game kinda invites that big kingdoms don't fight each other head to head right away early game because if you sacrifice your growth you've lost given that travian is a game of an exponential growth nature. If you f*kc up early your endgame will be terrible :S

• I understand your points but feels like in the old days people would play for the sake of playing and not for medals.... I mean, what are the difference of these medals anyway?? Do things cost less in the AH??

It is highly impressive for me the harsh truth: People dont really wanna play the game, they just want a easy win, no fighting for it....

Pretty much we live in world(Travian-wise at least) fulled of viserys targaryen, expecting things to be bowed as they are the "rightful Kings"

I just wonder where the good old brawlers went.... Maybe time to look for others games xD

• It is highly impressive for me the harsh truth: People dont really wanna play the game, they just want a easy win, no fighting for it....

Its XXI Century out there, lots of things trying to steal your attention, its only normal that busy people favor this sort of game-play... You login 2-3 times a day, enough to clear hideouts and queue a few buildings and troops, you're done for the day.

You want more war but in a x3 if you lose armies constantly you'll be outrun by defense so an "all out war" is a step towards a quick L if you fight opponents that know what they are doing. I think if you want to do that go play a local round or something similar with a small and selective group to "have fun" your way :)

Not everyone has the same sense of "fun". If that was the case you'd have 50% of the server playing Teuton and the 12-13% playing Gaul. And that alone gives away the answer.

I just wonder where the good old brawlers went.... Maybe time to look for others games xD

Maybe they got old, more responsibility and less time to instead of stay awake to play, sleep :S

Gotta Knock a Little Harder

lucas-furlan-arthur-shelby.jpg?1576829193

• We all know: in this game easiest winning is by population advantage.

Don't forget to add multi accounting and bot usage to the list :saint:

But if diffrence between kingoms population too big there is simple no fun at all.

Nevertheless that's how the game looks to me since I've started playing. By WW stage you have between 10 and 20 kingdoms in the server but only 2-3 are playing to win/have a chance to win. And this is pretty much how it looks early game as well, you have organized kingdoms that break and take in active players of smaller kingdoms instead of fighting with the other contenders.

• I guess ur right, this became a game for lazy people. Also I believe the AH was a huge factor for the diminish of the hardcore players but that is going WAAY to far back....

Because people are investing so much "in theory" they do not want to "risk" defeat, hence going for the big coallisions, then again, medals dont really give u any reward, they are the reward itself and kinda weak reward imo....

In the end i just wonder why people end up playing at all, I guess there is a really small ego to fulfill by virtual medals but hey, im not judging :)

Last but not least our logic shows that "people like me" dont really exist in this game anymore...
    Hell, I only came back due to Covid....

So... This goes to anyone out there "like me" looking to just play the game regardless of the result , in other words, if u dont give a F for medals... add me and lets brawl it out ^^

*Zero people responded* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

• Also I believe the AH was a huge factor for the diminish of the hardcore players but that is going WAAY to far back....

It was indeed, that update from T3.6 to T4 was a turn off for many players because the p2w got stronger than it was before !

hence going for the big coallisions

The thing is, there will always be a "bigger gun" out there, if you don't do it and like I told you, invite a selected group of players and limit your numbers at 20 lets say, either you play it well or in Robber Camps alone the big metas will outrun you in Treasures/VPs, not to mention they should be able to defend themselves better than you simply because of more quantity and they will also bully small kingdoms.

In the end i just wonder why people end up playing at all, I guess there is a really small ego to fulfill by virtual medals but hey, im not judging

yeah, its all about them useless pixels :D

Hell, I only came back due to Covid....

So... This goes to anyone out there "like me" looking to just play the game regardless of the result , in other words, if u dont give a F for medals...

Covid made me trade Legends for Kingdoms :D

But yeah, you have the typical "only for fun" kingdoms but I think they don't attract competitive players that like to win and play to win only. There's also that :S

Gotta Knock a Little Harder

lucas-furlan-arthur-shelby.jpg?1576829193