New game worlds ahead! [September]

• No 1x COM server? Until Oct at least?

I think SacredLegend hit the nail on the head here.

Timing is crucial for all server types and it seems to be something that has been overlooked a lot recently.

In my opinion, 3x and 5x are great fun and all - but they require duals for a player to be relevant; whereas, 1x a solo player can still be respectable among top players.

I personally go harder and use more gold on 1x servers.

• I see last times more speed travian servers than normal. But dont understand how people can play on speed, if travel speed is faster than normal there must be problem with any defence reaction in atacks incoming. How people can play it?

• I see last times more speed travian servers than normal. But dont understand how people can play on speed, if travel speed is faster than normal there must be problem with any defence reaction in atacks incoming. How people can play it?

You join one of the 2-3 big metas of the server, they'll most likely NAP each other until WW release and smack some smaller random kingdoms, once WW are out you either send your WWK or Rammer to the enemy WW or stack your own WW with the 500k of def you made. 54 days pass and you get to play a new round :S

Also you are actually able to play and enjoy round as Gaul or Teuton because no more waiting 24h for a Iron Mine lvl 10 to be done while no infra can be upgraded (this is poor @ss goldless me though :saint:)

x1 sucks, x3 ftw :saint:

Gotta Knock a Little Harder

lucas-furlan-arthur-shelby.jpg?1576829193

• I am very happy to see a 1x server, and I don't want to sound ungrateful but...

What process did you take in determining the start date?

This is exactly the point I was trying to make - it seems like some important factors aren't being considered.

First the date is so sudden, only 8 days to spread the news to our friends and foes for a nice friendly competitive server. 1x servers last a long time and are a big commitment, especially for big kingdom leaders who are trying to organize participation.

Also, the server starts in August when this thread is intended for, and named for, servers starting in September - this is not something that has been done on any announcement threads this year. I think this could cause some confusion and potentially only hurt the player turnout.

Maybe this is something that you can bring back to the team to consider as new variables in your formula for determining server start dates.

• Sorry both PaultheGaul and Mandalorian for not finding the ideal date that would have been perfect. We will keep that in mind for future.

In this case we wanted to make sure we reacted positively to the wishes of the community, since at the end of the day is the one enjoying the game worlds.

We though that starting in the last day of August is perfect, we have the whole of September to enjoy the game world while most of the western world go back to normality while so many finish their holidays.

I hope that you can still enjoy the game world fully. :)

• Sounds great!

Can you update the com4 subforum also? Plus the world game calendar in the lobby needs an update too.

Thanks in advance!

• It was good idea , but it's not local server with random players . All need time to collect team and make some plan . If you will fail with this server please announce additional servers (in september) 2-3 weeks before starting.

• It was good idea , but it's not local server with random players . All need time to collect team and make some plan . If you will fail with this server please announce additional servers (in september) 2-3 weeks before starting.

Indeed, we decided not to play on com4. The server start is to soon to rally our team. We hope de developers will put in a new comx1 server near the end of September. or at latest early october.

• It was a huge oversight from game organisers to omit a x1 server then expect players and Kingdoms to jump through hoops to attempt build plans at such short notice, I would expect it will result in less income to the game as many big gold users will be missing. On a personal note the amount of Romcrop spoiling in my store is quite heart breaking ;(;(;(;(

• Hello everyone,

Our team, BM - Bad Manner (Blame Mayo), is also not participating in COM4 since the starting date is too close and we are still in the process of finishing off COM1. We are planning to start another 1xSpeed server soon so if you want an action-packed server i would suggest to keep an eye out for us.

We are known to fight from the start and we plan to do the same in our next server because we strongly dislike the way servers play out on most servers including the speed rounds according to VIOLENCE 59 and our own experiences of course since its just boring.

Furthermore, after carefully considering the current player issue per server, we have decided to start with a smaller amount of players to keep the game world balance intact because our latest servers have shown that starting with 40+ experienced players is just breaking the game for the most part and our no-recruiting and permanently fighting policy is turning away new players.

We are therefore going to focus on recruiting new players during the next server and finding a kingdom union partner on the server but despite saying this we will not accept any offers before the server starts or ally with anyone beforehand so we do not create the same issue of stating as a big team.

If you are interested in an action-packed server with early fights i strongly urge everyone to hit up their teammates and friends and all the kingdom leaders to plan accordingly for the next 1xSpeed announcement and meet us on the battlefield. I wish to see glorious battles and a fair fight between everyone.

Maybe some players can spread the word in the national forums too so we get even more players and teams to join up. Everyone is welcome to battle with or against us, we all bleed red.

-R alias RaisingUp