Welcome to COM3x3 - September 2021

• Dear players,

it is again time to sharpen your swords, gather your friends and jump right into action on the new COM3x3 game round!

Many kingdoms will be battling for glory and domination, but can you prevail?

You are invited to search for fellow players in this thread: Matchmaking

Don't hesitate to share your journey with us here.

Should you have any questions about the game, please address them in our General section

And you can join us in Discord in this link.

• World start: Tuesday, September 7th at 2:00 pm UTC+2
    • Game version: standard
    • Speed: 3x
    • Beginner's protection: 4 days or until you reach a population of 200 in total
    • Vacation days: Up to 7 days, countdown in advance is 24 hours
    • Kingdom Unions: Available after 10 days, around the 17th of September
    • Tier 2 and Tier 3 items: the fancier items will appear on day 14, around the 21st of September, and day 27, around the 4th of October
    • World Wonder activation: On day 44, around the 21st of October
    • Approx. game round duration: ~2 months

We wish you loyal allies and glorious victories!

Your Travian Kingdoms team.

• Ty. Lets go abuse vac mode for more. And I thought you moved forward to fix it, but test server finished 1.5 month ago, still not implemented into live servers.

Patience, we are taking into consideration all the comments from the last test game world and coming up with the most viable solutions. More tweaks and tests are needed before we find the perfect balance.

Soon more news on that. :)

• Unknown  BridgetB Can some1 confirm if the bug that surfaced in testx3 will be fixed before start or not? Without confirmation most of the players will most likely just pass to avoid same shit show that test3x ended up being.

We are working on it as I write this.

I cannot confirm right now anything, but we are studying the case and will provide any more details when we have them.

Please be patient while we investigate the case.

• Unknown  BridgetB Can some1 confirm if the bug that surfaced in testx3 will be fixed before start or not? Without confirmation most of the players will most likely just pass to avoid same shit show that test3x ended up being.

It was indeed fixed before the start.

You can read exactly what was done in this link:

Thank you for your patience!

• You can grow, from the residence you can settled 2 new villages.

Once on the new villages, you can settle more.

But if you do want to create a palace, first you have to destroy the residence and then build a palace.

But as I say, you don't need to. With Residence lvl 10 you can train 3 settlers and with lvl 20 another 3, that allows you to settle 2 villages that in turn will allow you to settle more villages.

I hope it is the answer you are looking for.