Update on all live worlds v0.100 - troop limits

• Planned-maintenance_Forum.jpg

Dear players,

On Tuesday, 7th September at 2:00 pm CEST (UTC+2),

We will roll out an update to all live worlds currently running. The downtime will last less than 30 minutes. Please plan your troops' crop consumption accordingly.

The game round com3x3, which will be starting at that time, will begin with the new game version 0.101. Read more about it in this thread:

Changelog v0.101 - Horn of the Natars and attack limits

ATTACK LIMITS

We have increased the limits, and excluded reinforcements and settling from the 50 outgoing attacks limit.

• Limit of 2,000 outgoing attacks per player (including reinforcements)
    • Limit of 50 outgoing attacks on the same target (excluding reinforcements)

Example: If you attack all your targets with the max. 50 outgoing attacks on the same target, you can attack up to 40 targets at the same time. No matter which of your villages the attacks are sent from. 40 times 50 attacks equals 2,000 outgoing attacks per player at the same time. We hope this example makes it easier to understand and not even more complicated 8o

We say target because this includes other players' villages, NPC targets like Natarian villages and oases.

END GAME

• There is now a new end screen during the final calculations.
    • The end game behavior has been improved in general.
    • The starvation for standing troops when crop delivery arrives at the last second has been improved.

The improved starvation behavior is mainly for Wonders of the World but will also affect all villages with stationed troops throughout the game round.

ADITIONAL BUG FIXES:

• We set a cap for duke start bonusses for each resource type
    • If a king abdicates and becomes duke while collecting tributes, no resource will be added to their tributes.

Will these attack limits change your personal play style? Or are they not affected at all? Let us know and leave a reply.

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

gaul-cheerfulbbash-handshakeilike

• So if I want farm all map with slow units and I have 2 full farm lists , sending them every hour it's very easy make 1000 outgoing attacks and now if I add to this

same 1000 troops which return from farm ( reinforcements ) I will have no opportunity to farm from another village ....

• Dear players,

Thanks to the feedback around the current test round, we were able to include the bellow mentioned bug fixes in the maintenance.

ADITIONAL BUG FIXES:

• We set a cap for duke start bonusses for each resource type
    • If a king abdicates and becomes duke while collecting tributes, no resource will be added to their tributes.

Your Tavian Kingdoms team

• After the update, I can only send 10 outgoings to one player/village??
    You said it should be 50?

Thank you very much for your reports. We are checking it. As soon as we have more information, we will come back to you!

Skadi

Teamlead und Community Manager Travian Kingdoms DE

• Somethings broken with new update. Farming from 1 village, I can’t even get above 740 outbound now..

Adding my incoming troops, and my active merchants across all villages and some scouting.. plus the 740 out bound is curiously close to 1000 total.

• Hi all,

due to your quick reports we were able to fix it and we have updated all game worlds. Perhaps it necessary to refresh the page to see now the right movement limit, like announced:

We have increased the limits, and excluded reinforcements and settling from the 50 outgoing attacks limit.

• Limit of 2,000 outgoing attacks per player (including reinforcements)
    • Limit of 50 outgoing attacks on the same target (excluding reinforcements)

In addition we have noticed that the tooltip of the "Horn of the Natars" is wrong. You can see the description, which should only be implemented in new starting game worlds. This is only a display bug. The improvements are only available on the today started gameworld COM3x3. On all other game worlds the "Horn of the Natars" will only improve the attacking strange against Natars.

We are looking forward to your further feedback!

Best regards,

Skadi

Skadi

Teamlead und Community Manager Travian Kingdoms DE