On Tuesday, 7th September at 2:00 pm CEST (UTC+2),
We will roll out an update to all live worlds currently running. The downtime will last less than 30 minutes. Please plan your troops' crop consumption accordingly.
The game round com3x3, which will be starting at that time, will begin with the new game version 0.101. Read more about it in this thread:
We have increased the limits, and excluded reinforcements and settling from the 50 outgoing attacks limit.
- Limit of 2,000 outgoing attacks per player (including reinforcements)
- Limit of 50 outgoing attacks on the same target (excluding reinforcements)
Example: If you attack all your targets with the max. 50 outgoing attacks on the same target, you can attack up to 40 targets at the same time. No matter which of your villages the attacks are sent from. 40 times 50 attacks equals 2,000 outgoing attacks per player at the same time. We hope this example makes it easier to understand and not even more complicated
We say target because this includes other players' villages, NPC targets like Natarian villages and oases.
- There is now a new end screen during the final calculations.
- The end game behavior has been improved in general.
- The starvation for standing troops when crop delivery arrives at the last second has been improved.
The improved starvation behavior is mainly for Wonders of the World but will also affect all villages with stationed troops throughout the game round.
ADITIONAL BUG FIXES:
- We set a cap for duke start bonusses for each resource type
- If a king abdicates and becomes duke while collecting tributes, no resource will be added to their tributes.
Will these attack limits change your personal play style? Or are they not affected at all? Let us know and leave a reply.
Your Travian Kingdoms Team