What is the origin of your nick?

• So, what is the story of yours?

Where does it come from?

Why do you use it?

Mine is a combination of two nick names, one from my younger times in other browser game community, and the other from Real Life.

Winters = when I was young I admired that military airborne guy, "Richard Winters" so when I played, that was my nick all time. but people just called me winters, so along time I just used "Winters" as nick and thats it.

Khanter, comes as Khanter Molchaniye, (Russians might correct me if I am slightly mistaken) it means "Silent Hunter", and that goes since in military service, one of my partners was half Spanish and Half Russian, or something like that, and in some practices he started to call me like that.

Actually, my Nick most of time on Internet is Khanter W. Molchaniye (as well my discord), the W. comes from the first nick "Winters".

and in short, for games like Travian, is just KhanterWinters.

• Zerok was just a name I made up when I was 16 and thought it sounded cool. Then over the years when I got into programming, my friends and I made jokes about how errors that return value of "0" was actually Zero, a glitch in the code that was born from manifesting the digital energy I created in my projects. Every error I made, he grew stronger, until he was able to transcend beyond simple code, and now we co-exist as 2 sides of the same being! :saint: :evil:

Careful, you're within Crusading distance~

• Hello everyone!

I was wondering if there is any kind of history behind your nicks, i would love to hear the storlys on why you named yourselve the way you did.

I choose my nick because i love strategy games and i mostly play as an offenisve player, so Bellator means warrior in latin, i added the ra at the end to make it sound more femenine.

why did you choose yours?

• i did not see this thread! thank you :), its a great thing to them revive it!

• At some point I was experimenting with building up croppers during vacation time as early in the game as possible to get the maximum benefit.

During that time I stumbled on the wikipedia page of Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus, an early Roman Republic figure, who is said to have worked on his own small farm until an invasion prompted his fellow citizens to call for his leadership. He came from his plough to assume dictatorship but, upon achieving a swift victory, relinquished his power and its perquisites and returned to his farm.

Since I mainly play Roman, then this character fitted perfectly with my motives of just growing my crops until my aid is needed.

The current form of the nick, I just love the sound of.

i really, like your nick story btw, its super interesting

• My name comes from the book Utopia by Thomas More. In the book More speaks with an explorer named Raphael Hythlodaeus who have been travelling the New World, and observed their customs. He tells More about the island of Utopia, how its managed and tries to convince him its a 'perfect' state. Just thought it was a cool and fitting name to use in this management game.

• My name comes from the book Utopia by Thomas More. In the book More speaks with an explorer named Raphael Hythlodaeus who have been travelling the New World, and observed their customs. He tells More about the island of Utopia, how its managed and tries to convince him its a 'perfect' state. Just thought it was a cool and fitting name to use in this management game.

Its a really interesting nick! and the origin of it its amazing! i haven't read thebook yet but now i want to :)