This year, our king, always at the forefront of progress and innovation, inaugurated a new department in the royal academy.
Students will now be able to be trained in the newest logistic procedures.
He concluded his speech with a maxim that will probably remain famous (at least, he hopes so):
"The best army is only as good as its supply."
Here is the first test of aptitude
Will you be able to answer it?
Prepare the 7 expeditions for the 6 villages. Arrange the resources in the racks.
The horizontal lines represent the resources to be delivered, the columns represent the load.
Example: 5 boxes of wood out of the 42 to be delivered are already planned for the village V1, and 2 boxes of wood for the village V6.
Fill in the grid with numbers from 1 to 6, remembering that each column and each row only accepts different values! Use the clues to determine the correct values.
- V6 will receive as much wood as clay
- V6 is only waiting for the minimum amount of wood
- V4 is looking forward to 8 crates of wood
- V3 demands 3 times more iron than crop
- V6 wants crop and will receive 6 times more than V3
- V5 does not need much iron, and will receive the minimum
- V1 will receive more crop than iron, and more wood than crop
- V2 will receive 4 times more crop than clay
- V2 will receive as much wood as iron
- V1 and V6 will receive 6 times more clay than V2
Our good king is always enthusiastic and wants to motivate the participants.
He will offer 50 gold coins to 8 candidates drawn from the correct answers to the test!
Rumour has it that if there is a large turnout, the number of winners may even be increased!
Conditions for participation
- You have until September 25 at 29:59 to submit your answer (by replying in this forum thread)
- You may submit a second answer in case of error. Only the first two answers of a participant will be taken into account.
- For reasons of confidentiality necessary for the examination, the answers will not be visible until after the contest if finished.
- The participants accept the possible publication of their nick and their message on the media of Travian Games.
on your pencils... ready? ... sort!
the Travian Kingdoms Team.