Matchmaking COM5 - October 2021

• Dear players,

we all know it's sometimes hard without a good sitter or dual. Therefore we have this section dedicated to find a good team to play with.

Sitters can play on the same game round, Duals cannot have an own avatar on the same round. You can enable and restrict Gold usage for both. One avatar can have 2 Sitters and 2 Duals in total.

Write a comment here, if you:

• Search for a Sitter or Dual
    • Offer to be a Sitter or Dual for someone else
    • Search for a whole team
    • Already have a team and you still have some vacancies open
    • Offer to be a mentor and teach some interested new players how to play

or any combination of the listed points.

Sharpen your swords and let the hunting begin,

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

67-hahu-2021-signature-banner-png  Time to trick & treat  Oct, 5 :bats:bbash-handshaketeuton-strong

• Unity are eager to jump into COM5!

We are a newly formed Kingdom that started on COM1 this year (2021, the server just ended) and formed many great leaders and members within. We play by the rules and have a fairly mature audience within the kingdom. We have learned a great deal throughout COM1 & I would like to share my love and appreciation for the members that stuck it out! I am proud to have made same great friends who I speak with on a daily basis & we look forward to growing with more core members coming into COM5.

If your new, a veteran, an old-timer, you are welcome to become part of the Unity family. We have a few spots open & are active in communication and sharing knowledge & support those that are new to the game. We have developed a number of core players & also looking for a few more core/active members to fill the ranks!

Feel free to reach out - Else, we will see you on the field & wish you the best of luck!

-scootz

Edited 3 times, last by scootz#EN(1): Edited to state the year of the server ().

• dear all,

i am thinking to start a new server x1

playing travian since more than ten years now .always in top 3 rankings for attacker/defender (depends on the direction i played)

i am looking for a duke job...either playing alone or even being a dual is an option for me.

the tribe: can play all

off or def: can do both directions

• Dont think you will find a Duke spot here ;) As you can see in the message above you, there will be a big group of premades. And for sure there is no spot for a new player. And you asked me in person to play duke/King in WST also.., so i suggest take a governour spot.. or wait for another server :)

• Also a little group of ru players collecting a team to take part in battle . As I know BM didn't announced yet that they will play , same with Water or something already changed ?

So far.....confirmed teams include;

Water

WST

BM

and now Unity

I was told No 13 will be there too

This will be a fun and active server so far.

• Dont think you will find a Duke spot here ;) As you can see in the message above you, there will be a big group of premades. And for sure there is no spot for a new player. And you asked me in person to play duke/King in WST also.., so i suggest take a governour spot.. or wait for another server :)pro

probably you are right. i should not ask too much. getting more and more bored about this kingdom. just wanted to use it as a time killer.

anyway, thanks for your advice.

• Dont think you will find a Duke spot here ;) As you can see in the message above you, there will be a big group of premades. And for sure there is no spot for a new player. And you asked me in person to play duke/King in WST also.., so i suggest take a governour spot.. or wait for another server :)

i am thinking...i do not like players... starting...cheating, multi accounts etc...but where and what is and was the target of this game?

i see now many well organized kingdoms starting, even only have space for premades and not spot for new player.

so why not join the cheaters ;-)

a too big meta is boring...not necessary to waste time for this game.

yes, i agree with you..it is easy to have only one head and 10 heads shitting on it

but boring...

• I believe the idea of this server was to bring back a healthy player base and to also promote ethical gameplay. Unity is a new kingdom that in all honesty wouldn't stand a chance against the likes of the bigger kingdoms listed above who have several years (or even since alpha) of experience, however that's not going to stop us from joining in adapting. I think it's great that RaisingUp mentioned (in a separate forum to this) they limited their kingdom team size in the previous server and are promoting healthy gameplay. I personally don't know of the exploits and not interested in finding out either (hoping they may have been fixed by now).

But in the last server I played, I recruited random people (being a new kingdom) of which 50% or more may have turned grey, but I managed to find some hidden gems who have lots of experience and helped shape our kingdom and shared knowledge and time etc to help make the game a better place for newcomers (myself included). There is 100% a place for new players regardless of the outcome... You could join into a kingdom that may get bigger and more organized each server that goes on (that's the idea of Unity anyway). I am sure there will be non-meta kingdoms (like us) playing that would recruit someone active like yourself!

In my opinion, Travian for me is about having fun, meeting new people, learning and growing stronger as a team. (might be completely different for others who have already been here and done all this). None the less, to my knowledge this server is about lighting that flame and bringing the spark back to Kingdoms! Which I am 100% down for regardless of those that try and take advantage of exploits in mechanics - Hopefully these people will all get banned or weeded out soon enough. There is nothing we can do about meta's - They deserve to have their space as they have worked hard to get their core members. Although 1 could argue that it would be nice to have some sort of 'member cap' for the meta's to help even out the gameplay for the smaller & newer kingdoms (but that debate would be endless and not get us anywhere).

On a last note - The last server I played on, there was a member of the winning team that I became great friends with half way through. He is very experienced and shared so much valuable advice to mechanics, tips/tricks etc, and we would both naturally not give any sensitive info regarding our kingdoms... But he was (and still is) a mentor for myself with gameplay. I think as time goes on, you meet people like this and it helps create a better community which is what we all want. But that requires people to play the game and to be constructive...

• I believe the idea of this server was to bring back a healthy player base and to also promote ethical gameplay. Unity is a new kingdom that in all honesty wouldn't stand a chance against the likes of the bigger kingdoms listed above who have several years (or even since alpha) of experience, however that's not going to stop us from joining in adapting. I think it's great that RaisingUp mentioned (in a separate forum to this) they limited their kingdom team size in the previous server and are promoting healthy gameplay. I personally don't know of the exploits and not interested in finding out either (hoping they may have been fixed by now).

But in the last server I played, I recruited random people (being a new kingdom) of which 50% or more may have turned grey, but I managed to find some hidden gems who have lots of experience and helped shape our kingdom and shared knowledge and time etc to help make the game a better place for newcomers (myself included). There is 100% a place for new players regardless of the outcome... You could join into a kingdom that may get bigger and more organized each server that goes on (that's the idea of Unity anyway). I am sure there will be non-meta kingdoms (like us) playing that would recruit someone active like yourself!

In my opinion, Travian for me is about having fun, meeting new people, learning and growing stronger as a team. (might be completely different for others who have already been here and done all this). None the less, to my knowledge this server is about lighting that flame and bringing the spark back to Kingdoms! Which I am 100% down for regardless of those that try and take advantage of exploits in mechanics - Hopefully these people will all get banned or weeded out soon enough. There is nothing we can do about meta's - They deserve to have their space as they have worked hard to get their core members. Although 1 could argue that it would be nice to have some sort of 'member cap' for the meta's to help even out the gameplay for the smaller & newer kingdoms (but that debate would be endless and not get us anywhere).

On a last note - The last server I played on, there was a member of the winning team that I became great friends with half way through. He is very experienced and shared so much valuable advice to mechanics, tips/tricks etc, and we would both naturally not give any sensitive info regarding our kingdoms... But he was (and still is) a mentor for myself with gameplay. I think as time goes on, you meet people like this and it helps create a better community which is what we all want. But that requires people to play the game and to be constructive...

once upon a time...you could be a ghostwriter of grimm...

the fairy tales ;-)

i will follow mandalorians advice and postpone my new server to 2027

going to pranburi or prachuap kiri khan and enjoy nice beach without laptop and mobile...

may the better win

• Wow...if this server doesnt interest you....then my guess is.....you are never going to play.
    This is a server of at least 5 small but experienced teams......all of which despise cheating, multi use, etc.....and are all looking for a competitive server....which it will be.