Dear brave zombies,
The vault door is not just opening up for heroes. The ghosts of robbers will be freed together with werebats and werespiders. Plus, the mysterious mist will gather around the Wonders of the World and influence all villagers brave enough to settle within it!
- The mysterious mist helps conceal the villages. Attacking catapults are less effective, and scouting attacks are less efficient.
- Troops trained in these misty villages, however, are tougher. As a result, all outgoing attack types are more powerful than usual.
- Great celebrations are more effective at keeping the inhabitants loyal during inbound and outbound conquests.
Use the combat simulator to unravel the mysterious mist by checking the mist box there.
We have three questions for you. They are all open today but will close on different days.
- You can participate by answering in the English section of the forum in response to the threads.
- All questions are about numbers; your English skills don't matter.
- You can participate up to 9 times (3 times per question).
[Question 1] How many zombies will be on the map by day 3?
[Question 2] How many spy attacks were successful by day 7?
Even if you aren't good at guessing games, participation will help unlock forum emojis! And who knows? Maybe you might be lucky and hit a close enough number.
Sharpen your swords, your hunt for new Halloween masks, new achievements, werebats, and werespiders will begin next Tuesday, October 5th, at 2pm CEST!
It's time to have some skele-fun! Only Treat will have the night truce feature enabled between midnight and 8 am UTC (2 am - 10 am CEST). So gather your courage and kingdoms to win, a spooky spectacular game round within!
Your Travian Kingdoms Team