New game worlds ahead! [December]

• NGW_Forum_COM.png

Dear players,

find gameworlds starting in December below.

Tuesday, December 7th at 2:00 pm UTC +1

• DE2x3 - Speed
    • FR2x3 - Speed
    • Arabia2x3 - Speed
    • ES1

Tuesday, December, 14th at 2:00 pm UTC +1

• CZ2x3 - Speed
    • RU2
    • IT1N
    • TR2x3 - Speed

Tuesday, December 21st at 2:00 pm UTC +1

Tuesday, December 28th at 2:00 pm UTC+1

They will all start at 14:00 UTC+1. Remember that you can also check the upcoming game worlds and their starting dates directly in the lobby calendar.

All local rounds include the English game version.

We wish you a lot of fun and are looking forward to see you in-game!

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

• A server start on 28 December can be challenging for some players, are you sure this is a good date to start com2?

Second this. Also, has Travian considered not having all games start on Tuesday? Players may have recurring meetings every Tuesday. Occasionally changing the day up for another day of the week might help things like this. But also a weekend start sounds amazing for me personally and having all day to focus on it instead of splitting attention with work.

• A server start on 28 December can be challenging for some players, are you sure this is a good date to start com2?

Indeed, it is not a good date?

Is there a possibility to postpone it with a week? After the holidays?

Imo more people will/can play

• Exactly! Many players will skip this server due to holidays.

In addition, a start on 28 Dec would mean day 111 would be on 18 April, while Easter is on 17 April; how many will want to spend Easter sending or defending an op?

It would be best to delay the start of com2 by one week and start it on 4 Jan 2022.

• Thank you very much for your input.

Talking about this with some players, we had a difference of opinion, I was saying exactly the same as you are thinking, may be bad timing... while the players were telling me the contrary, that some players prefer to play those dates since they are free to do so.

So right now I have divided personal views on initiating game worlds on those dates.

What is your opinion everyone? It would be good to know what you all think. :)

• (I remember being bored once & starting a server around this date)
    so No, I wouldn't say the 28th December is a bad day to start a server, it's kinda when everyone is just stuck home waiting for New Year to start, as for Easter it is what it is, we've had similar happening in the past & managed to deal with it

(Not everyone would celebrate Easter religiously, so isn't really much of an issue)

it could actually work in a positive way if there was a ceasefire in place when WW's were captured.

• (I remember being bored once & starting a server around this date)
    so No, I wouldn't say the 28th December is a bad day to start a server, it's kinda when everyone is just stuck home waiting for New Year to start, as for Easter it is what it is, we've had similar happening in the past & managed to deal with it

(Not everyone would celebrate Easter religiously, so isn't really much of an issue)

it could actually work in a positive way if there was a ceasefire in place when WW's were captured.

On a personal level, I agree with this. But I worry about joining this server because I figure there are enough people who will be busy or not want to spend third day of the server partying it up and the fourth day super hungover. First few days of a server usually require hyper activity