50 Words of Winter

• Old drunk Teuton Brewery employee said in drunken stupor:
    There is a legend of master spy that you cannot catch no matter how many scouts you have. He is like santa's little elf, always everywhere and the story goes like
    "In tribe summit where :chieftain-gauls: & :chief-teuton: & :senator: were talking about conquering :natarian-emperor: mountain.
    They suddenly heard a rustle from nearby bush and there were 1 master :birds-of-prey: spying on them .

Their legion of intel officers :pathfinder: & :scout: & :equites-legati: tried to catch him but failed. It was if he had flied away.
    On the same day all the :elephant: had vanished from oases and appeared near ww's as :war-elephant: ."

I know it is too many words but 50 is kinda limiting.

• "WaaaaAAAAAAIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!..."-screamed the :chief-teuton: .

"Nope!"-laughed the merchants.

"But the resources are for the village next to that one! And you guys are still right here!!!!"

While they headed towards the exit, not paying any attention, the village hero imagined many different ways to kill those lousy bastards!

• "It was so nice meeting you guys. I´m gonna miss everyone. Now I´m really going! Byeeeee!!!...."

Said the hero, blowing heart shaped kisses, while leaving for the third time.

The villagers felt sad.

"Don´t worry people!"-said the :chief-teuton: .-"She forgot to check the box, for heroes to officially change villages...again!"

• Code
    sometime during the winter water, an icy wind struck the countryside, and our hero was stuck in an oasis, a thick snowfall and wind cut through his face. but there was nothing to do to return soon to his native village, for the people counted on the wheat they had plundered. Elsewhere, the people would have starved to death. our hero didn't think much, saddled his horse and set off on the road, then returned home exhausted with the loot!
  • kış geldiğinde en çok sevindiğim olay soba üzerinde kestane kebap yapmaktır. evin dışında lapa lapa kar yağarken evin içinde sıcacık ortamda bulunmak çok güzeldir. bu keyfi yaparken dışardaki evsiz insanlar ve diğer canlıları da düşünmek gerekir ve onlara yardım etmemiz gerekir. :aziz:

• The phalanxes were quiet behind the fence, sure that no one would have the courage to try to hit them, but hundreds of thousands of Teutons accompanied by as many gallons of beer, contemptuous of the danger, came to the attack. The armies were on par, but it was a defeat for everyone. To that battle survived, thanks to a filthy chainmail bought for little money, only the hero who with the last energies ventured into a new server.

• Wind was cold and all animals seemed quiet.

Suddenly, noise of horse break the silence.

A crowd of :equites-caesaris: gather with :fire-catapult: were smashing all the thing they saw.

The city broke, and the romans left with nothing in the city.

All things become deadly silence again.

• Winter snow blocked our trek trough the high pass. Our :war-elephant: could go no farther. The :chief-teuton: decided to set camp and hunker down till the storm ended. We were low on food and had no choice but to eat a :paladin: to keep us alive. The memories haunt me.

The world is a funny place, don't forget to laugh,

Out playing with your momma!

• Hi all,

Thank you very much for your great stories! <3

As you may have noticed, Unknown is currently struggling with his healthy. Due to this I will take care about this contest and will select, together with the team, the winner.

Please be patient, there are so many good entries and it's not easy to choose our favorite story. But I will announce the winners latest tomorrow.

Best regards,

Skadi

• Hi,

and here are the winner:

• It was a difficult choice, there were so many great stories. But we made the decision: The price for the best story, chosen by our internal jury goes to TheParadox :
      Who does not know that you have to get back the hero because you forgot to click the box "Change hero's home village" gaul-cheerful

"It was so nice meeting you guys. I´m gonna miss everyone. Now I´m really going! Byeeeee!!!...."

Said the hero, blowing heart shaped kisses, while leaving for the third time.

The villagers felt sad.

"Don´t worry people!"-said the :chief-teuton: .-"She forgot to check the box, for heroes to officially change villages...again!"

• The next 50 Gold goes to Barbara314: She posted the story with the most reactions. ilike
    • And the random generator has chosen Lil-Wolf#EN for the Adventure. teuton-strong

I've informed you via private Message, please check your Inbox.

Thank you to everyone for your participation and I hope you enjoyed reading all the great stories as much as we did.

Best regards,

Skadi