On Wednesday, 1st December, at 2:00 pm CET (UTC+1), winter is coming to Travian Kingdoms!
There will be a server downtime lasting no more than 20 minutes. Therefore, please plan your troops' crop consumption accordingly.
Winter is coming to all running and upcoming game rounds! What does this mean? The winter theme is a visual change only, with no impact on the gameplay. It is visible on both the browser and on the apps from 1st December until 31st January.
Check out the "Winter Wonderland" Wonder of the World wallpapers!
You can purchase the Winter Package up to five times. It costs 149 Gold and contains:
- Five different upgrade items (gems):
- 1x Weapon upgrade (pink)
- 1x Armor upgrade (blue)
- 1x Helmet upgrade (purple)
- 1x Left hand upgrade (green)
- 1x Shoe upgrade (yellow)
- 1 NPC trader
- 1 Golden resource chest (5%)
- 1 Golden crop chest (5%)
The Winter Package is available, just like the winter theme, from 1st December until 31st January.
As promised before, we are rolling out two achievements from the Halloween Hunt worlds to all game worlds.
- Task: Defeat X scouts by counter-scouting
- Category: Battle
- Levels: 100, 1000, 5000, 20000, 50000
Those last levels are really high. How far did you come with this achievement during the Halloween Hunt?
Remember: Only the scouts in your village can detect incoming scout attacks. No other unit can do it. Scouts in regular attacks won't count towards this achievement either, only those caught spying on your village. If you are supporting another player's village with scouts, the defeated scouts will count for the owner of the attacked village, not for you. Also, spying on yourself won't count towards this achievement (your Equites Legati, Scouts, and Pathfinders are too well-trained to fall for that trick).
- Task: Have X of each animal in one village
- Category: Power
- Levels: 1, 10, 20, 50, 100
If you have never owned a hundred elephants in a single village before reaching level 5 of this achievement, your love for pachyderms will be rewarded twice over.
- Secret societies: We fixed the target search bar so that you can create secret societies with a target again.
- Kingdom unions: The kingdom union notification showed the wrong timer. We fixed this, and you'll now see the correct duration until their availability.
- Sometimes, the welcome screen message about united kingdoms was not just shown to the kingdom members, but to all players on a game world. We fixed this, and only kingdom members will get this message again.
- German translation improvement
What do you think about the changes? And what do you think about the fixed bug where every player on a game world received a message when kingdoms united? Would you want that as an actual feature or not?
Stay warm during these cold times,
Your Travian Kingdoms Team