Center Strategy

• You mean solo or as kingdom?

If you're solo it's best to avoid every attack on you. Probably best is figure out who's the enemie of your enemie and lay a trap in your villages. If they expect and easy victory but you have 10x the def there, they will destroy their armies.

If you're with your kingdom in enemie territory it's best to play defensive and hope for the best :P Only defend targets that are worth it.

• Romans are the worst because you can't make defence from the stables. I think you always need to have some kingdom backing you up, being surrounded by the enemy is a very bad situation. I was being catapulted every 8 minutes because he was right next to me. Upping the wall and stonemason works very well, also not losing too many troops is important.

Perhaps Teuton is better to play the center, faster spear production and paladin option in the stable. Gaul would be stronger defensively but weaker offensively, trapper and cranny bonus will keep everyone away so its probably best for tough situations.

I will update if i find any more good ideas.

• Hold up, you are talking about mid game?

Why are you in a survival situation in the center during the mid game?

I feel like we need a bit more information about how you got in that situation before we can actually give any meaningful advice.

• Hold up, you are talking about mid game?

Why are you in a survival situation in the center during the mid game?

I feel like we need a bit more information about how you got in that situation before we can actually give any meaningful advice.

Russians said we don't invite non-Russians, and then I already had 2 villages so I was stuck. Tried to fight back but lost my troops to their coordinated defence, once they got catapults I couldn't defend lol