From Tuesday, 21st December onwards, all new game rounds will start with the game version 0.103. The first live world will be com2x3 which will start at 2:00 pm CET (UTC+1) that day.
TROOP CONSUMPTION LIMIT
Players won't be able to relocate with a total troop consumption above 2,000, including own troops stationed somewhere else. Bear in mind that some things reduce crop consumption, like the Roman Horse Drinking Trough and troops stationed in the Wonder of the World.
- If you'll get a relocation invite and have a total troop consumption of 1,800 or higher, you will see a warning in the invite in your embassy
- If you then pass the limit of 2,000, the accept button will be greyed out
- If you'll lose some troops again and go under the limit, you will be able to accept this invite
This mechanic change is also explained in the in-game help > Village > Relocation
Where can I find my troops’ crop consumption in-game?
You can see your troops crop consumption in the top navigation under helmet icon. BUT: We also count in your troops that are reinforcing another player even if these troops are currently fed by that player and are not listed in the top navigation.
And yes, as a king, you can still send an invite to another player, even if this player has already too many troops. Then, the above mentioned greyed out accept button will apply.
The invited player will see a red warning note with an explanation.
- Map: If there were 2 field messages active on the same field, they sometimes disturbed each other and couldn't be opened. This is now fixed.
- Quests: The quests to complete 5 adventures or higher weren't shown anymore. This is now fixed.
- Treasury level is now hidden in the DEV-tool of the browser
- If buildings restricted to the capital village were in the building queue before changing the capital, they still got started to be build in the former capital. Even though they got stuck at level 0 and weren't able to be upgraded, we now remove them immediately from the building queue once the capital village changes.
- If you conquered a village and with it met the requirements of some achievements, they weren't triggered immediately. Now, they do. (e.g. Village on a diet)
- Town Hall: Celebrations were able to be started even if the town hall was still on level 0. This is not possible anymore.
- Sometimes, shared reports couldn't be opened. This is fixed now.
- Several smaller bug fixes like statistic calculation improvements
And of course, these game rounds will also start with the winter theme until end of January. Take part in the ongoing winter contest 50 words of winter and give a reaction to your favorite stories
There's snow. But where does the icy weather come from? Why does it snow, and what will happen? Marcus, Wren, and the chieftain have open questions on their minds. The adventurer, however, knows some remarkable stories. A man of few words, he shares his tale in 50 words or less.
(Quote from Adventurer)
- Limit your story to 50 words or less
- Your story must have a beginning, a middle, and an end.
- Use at least one of the troop smilies (which counts as a word).
- Post the
Sharpen your swords and enjoy playing,
Your Travian Kingdoms Team