New game worlds ahead! [January]

• NGW_Forum_COM.png

Dear players,

find gameworlds starting in January below.

Tuesday, January 4th at 2:00 pm UTC +1

• DE2
    • FR2
    • Arabia1x3 - Speed
    • IT2x3 - Speed

Tuesday, January, 11th at 2:00 pm UTC +1

Tuesday, January 18th at 2:00 pm UTC +1

• CZ1x3 - Speed
    • RU1x3 - Speed
    • ES2x3 - Speed
    • TR1x3 - Speed

Tuesday, January 25th at 2:00 pm UTC+1

They will all start at 14:00 UTC+1. Remember that you can also check the upcoming game worlds and their starting dates directly in the lobby calendar.

All local rounds include the English game version.

We wish you a lot of fun and are looking forward to see you in-game!

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

• No com in January. This is very disappointing. There is a large group of players who do not want to start 28 December to spoil their year end.

January is the perfect start for a server - it's after the winter holidays, and it ends before the summer vacation.

Add a com server to January please.

• No com in January. This is very disappointing. There is a large group of players who do not want to start 28 December to spoil their year end.

January is the perfect start for a server - it's after the winter holidays, and it ends before the summer vacation.

Share!!

you can shave a woodpecker but that don't mean he can play cards

#JeSuisMisfits

YES PLEASE

• Agreed, a lot of people are away for Christmas, so December 28 is a terrible start date for many. And then 2 speed servers in January but no normal speed??? I don't understand that at all.

I guess since I can't spend my money on Gold due to no servers for a while then I'll spend my money on a game that does give me the opportunity to.

Careful, you're within Crusading distance~

• 8 speed servers starting in 1 month.

My guess would be that not a single one of them will have decent player base.

You just can't split your already super small x3 player base into 8 servers.

How can anyone put their signature on such terible idea...

• We hear and value your feedback and would like to propose, or rather inform you, of the following changes: We're going to cancel comx1 altogether, never happening again. And only start 1 comx3 per month from now, no more national servers. Thanks for still stuffing us with money.

Sincerely, your TG community team.

• Well, the good thing about all the game worlds, no matter the domain, they all have English available, so you can play with on any, including DE2 and FR2.

So we have options to play any type of speed we prefer. :)

Thank you for making quitting so easy. I genuinely appreciate you sticking with the "our management sucks and we don't care" attitude long enough that I can just visit the forums to be reminded why I shouldn't play and that there are better things to do and spend my money on. :)

• Why would you say that leo#EN(19) just because I give some info that some players may or may not know?

I was just informing of that option, that is all. :)

I hope you are with us for a long time yet. Anything I can do to help towards that, please let me know.

Merry Christmas everyone!

• I hope you are with us for a long time yet. Anything I can do to help towards that, please let me know.

Pretty sure everyone in this thread is very clear.

Speed = fun, but having 8 speed servers start and only 2 out 10 new server with normal speed servers is bad. Especially if all those local servers are just empty shells with perhaps 2 big kingdoms fighting in the end. It's not healthy for the game in the longterm. But I'm sure this is already known in the boardrooms and it's just being milked out till it's dead.

Happy holidays everyone

• Wow, how uncommercial and unfriendly is this company - what kind of message is this, go play on DE? I am not German. Also many of the players who will not start on 28 Dec are not German either, most players are likely coming from many different countries.

Why then are there separate servers for FR, DE, and com? I thought FR are for French players, DE are for German players, etc country servers, and com are for a mix of international players from everywhere.

So if I were to buy a piano from a company like TK they would tell me to buy a mandolin - it also makes those sounds.