triangles are coming

• I hope this server was a good lesson for Husla and he learns from it.
    Recruiting Apuctapx spies into his leadership.

Telling his team the information, which he knew, that you will crash our croppers/etc., before server.

Personally, I have never played with such a weak team before. When the "leadership" gives up in 20days, is shameful as fuck.
    I thought triangles were bad in BBash, but this round was whole other low.

• I hope this server was a good lesson for Husla and he learns from it.
    Recruiting Apuctapx spies into his leadership.

Telling his team the information, which he knew, that you will crash our croppers/etc., before server.

Personally, I have never played with such a weak team before. When the "leadership" gives up in 20days, is shameful as fuck.
    I thought triangles were bad in BBash, but this round was whole other low.

It's not about how he played it. And in what he did for this :-) It's not a shame to lose. It is a shame to speak loud speeches, and then be blown away under stupid pretexts. Khusla told me personally that he has a spy in every kingdom. And you were on equal terms if you say that the aristarchus had spies with you. In short, I mean that a weak king will always find a reason to merge. Moreover, he knew where he was going. Before the start, he was notified of the anrils

• It's not about how he played it. And in what he did for this :-) It's not a shame to lose. It is a shame to speak loud speeches, and then be blown away under stupid pretexts. Khusla told me personally that he has a spy in every kingdom. And you were on equal terms if you say that the aristarchus had spies with you. In short, I mean that a weak king will always find a reason to merge. Moreover, he knew where he was going. Before the start, he was notified of the anrils

Is this english? It cant be, right?