- Statistics that show users/kingdoms with most population destroyed via catapults, the most population saved (if no defense, catapults would have killed 15 population, therefore 15 population was saved)
- Kingdom-wide morale bonus destroying or defending large quantities of population, attack and defense bonus.
- Note: Not related to rankings, but recency and magnitude only. This prevents kingdoms from getting a bonus by destroying not much at al.
- Note: In order to prevent multi-abuse, it will only take into populations of kingdoms similar or greater than the attacking/defending kingdom.
- Kingdom statistics for these also show current bonus a kingdom has so people may be warned AND might go on the offensive to offset the disadvantage they've accrued.
The goal of the idea is to increase action against people and focus on destroying each other more, instead of merely collecting and defending treasures. Create an advantage that encourages op frequency.
It also would be great for smaller kingdoms, who could take do some damage to an isolated player from a larger kingdom, to provide them a morale bonus to continue their fighting (attack and defending) against that larger kingdom and maybe catch up a bit more.
Should the bonus be nullified for treasuries? I vote yes.
Should troops be factored into the equation as well? Destroying a village with a hammer kills a ton of troops and should be rewarded. Same for defense killed via lost village. I vote yes.
Should chiefed villages count as the population of the total village lost? I vote yes.