Is this a bug??!!

• This is the situation:
    • I just relocated someone into my kingdom, he quit kingdom afterward, then go and create his own kingdom.

SO:
    • I tried attacking him, and i've got this msj: "The player just relocated and is currently under the protection of your kingdom"

He is not under my protection, neither he pays tributes to my kingdom no more. He's got HIS own KINGDOM!!!.

Im thinking i need to wait until relocated prohibition ends in 4hs, but in that time he'll get his buddies from the enemy kingdom cause he's clearly a mole,
    ISNT THIS BUG EXPLOIT OR WHAT??
    Even if he just go and built 300 phal + traps, demolish his granary and warehouse, now i have to deal wi1h this, and i even get my kingdom area deminished.

THIS SHOULD NOT BE DOABLE.

PS: Also when are you gonna fix Teutons spy misions that if you dont get a stable first it doesnt count even if you make a 500 spies, that bug been here for like 2 years now.
    Im not gonna submit a report how you like me to, do your own effing work for once. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::!::!::!:

• Paladin#EN(17) welcome to the forums (and the game looking at your avatar) :S

maybe be more careful with recruitment in future. War is a nasty business & tactics like this have always been around.

PS: Also when are you gonna fix Teutons spy misions that if you dont get a stable first it doesnt count even if you make a 500 spies, that bug been here for like 2 years now.
    Im not gonna submit a report how you like me to, do your own effing work for once.

There are much bigger world problems ;) just build the damn stable, it's what about 800 res?

• Just build stable? for real bruh? it hinders the speed to fund 2nd village, it also hinders the speed to get that bonus exp from quest.
    those are virtues of Teutons for having infantry spies, if not why dont you make them cavalry??

Are you being serious about it??? DO YOUR EFFING WORK, bigger problems my ass if something doesnt work how its supposed to you should fix it.
    Im seeing this problem since 2-3 years ago, what have you been doing????

• Be more careful with recruitment FOR REAL????!!!

OK IM GONNA EXPLOIT THIS SHIT TILL I GET BANNED SO YOU SOLVE IT EFFING LAZY BUMS

TELL ME SOMETHING, WHY ITS EVEN POSIBLE TO CREATE A KINGDOM FROM A VILLAGE THATS BEEN RELOCATED?? MAKES NO EFFING SENSE.

He's NOT making it from a 2nd village, but from within.
    IM GONNA TROLL EVERYBIG PLAYER TILL YOU FIX IT HEN GL AND EFF YOU

• Dude calm down, you're embarrasing yourself even more teuton-facepalm

you talk about making 500 scouts, I'm pretty sure that hinders you more than having a stable. (not that you would do either before you could afford) if you want the long answer, it's to stop Teutons having an advantage being able to cash in on a quest without having to build a stable like Romans & Gauls have to.

But what concerns me more about you is you're here saying you played the game 2-3 years (which I believe) but yet have a brand new account to post here. what happened to your main account?

p.s. you're a bit late to join the troll train that's sooooooo 2021 & others are much better at it than you, maybe give it up as a bad job ;)

• So you design a infantry spy, but you dont want to give advantage of cashing in quest first over other tribes??

and im the idiot....

I have to have an acc cause i played for more than 3 years??? some of us dont give a F about that kind of self recognition.
    I create a new one every time, always.

Dont mind, next time im exploiting this.
    Gonna get invited to the nearest kingdom with 199 pop and many phalanx and traps, get to 200 quit kingdom make my own, create a secret society and a Nap with the other kingdom.
    Now i've got twice as much as dukes, area, and tributes, and im 1 tile away from our biggest enemies, time to start building TT's so i can set raids of 1min or less anytime and he cant do shit about it.

Yeah sure, its not exploitable, this is gonna cracked me up so much.
    You sure you played your own game?

+ as a bonus i get 2nd village while under 4hs protection with resources from relocating.

Just so you know that guy near me is EFF up and its deleting now, and if he puts a fight the kingdom near me allied send more def troops lmao

For real.... can anybody explain to him?? i dont know how to teach kiddos neither got patience enough

• Is it too late to introduce forum downvoting?