please read the following thread first to understand the reason why we want to introduce this new feature:
this is your call to influence new leadership rules. Please read this post first and share your feedback with us.
uniting kingdoms has huge drawbacks if you want to split again. If the Kingdom Union (KU) doesn’t work out and the vice-king might have deleted their avatar, all governors and dukes can leave the KU and join another kingdom. But the king stays behind. This happens too often and it's not a fun experience.That's why we want to introduce a better way to disband a…
The Fealty System is for all members of kingdoms, not just for members of KUs. This is your call to have an impact on this feature. Share your opinion with us.
THE FEALTY SYSTEM
- The fidelity of a vassal or feudal tenant to his lord
- the obligation of such fidelity
Example: The vassal vowed fealty to the king.
In a nutshell:
- Rewards players with bonuses for staying in the same kingdom
- Fealty points:
- The more days spent in the same kingdom, the more fealty points you'll get
- The more fealty points you have, the higher the fealty level
- Fealty Level:
- The higher the fealty level, the stronger the bonuses
- The higher the fealty level, the more bonuses you unlock
- Fealty level retains when two kingdoms unite into a Kingdom Union
- Fealty level resets when joining a new kingdom (back to 0 points)
FEALTY LEVELS AND POINTS
If a player is part of a kingdom, they start with level 1. Players can reach up to level 10 by staying in the same kingdom gaining Fealty Points.
How to gain Fealty Points:
- Players gain 100 * SPEED fealty points per day they are in a kingdom (all points given at midnight).
- Travian Plus grants 50% extra fealty points per day
- Only active players can get points. When a player is inactive or in vacation mode, they don't gain any points.
Fealty Level thresholds:
|Level||Points||Total Points||Active days on
x1 Speed world
|Active days on
x1 Speed + Travian Plus
|Active days on
x3 Speed world
|Active days on
x3 Speed + Travian Plus
|1||0||0||1 day||1 day||1 day||1 day|
|2||1,400||1,400||14 days||10 days||5 days||4 days|
|3||1,400||2,800||28 days||19 days||10 days||7 days|
|4||1,400||4,200||42 days||28 days||14 days||10 days|
|5||1,400||5,600||56 days||38 days||19 days||13 days|
|6||1,400||7,000||70 days||47 days||24 days||16 days|
|7||1,400||8,400||84 days||56 days||28 days||19 days|
|8||1,400||9,800||98 days||66 days||33 days||22 days|
|9||1,400||11,200||112 days||75 days||38 days||25 days|
|10||1,400||12,600||126 days||84 days||42 days||28 days|
- Active days if a player is part of the same kingdom from day 1 of playing. Half days count as 1 day.
- Travian Plus calculated if activated for each day of a game round.
- Any excess points from the previous level carry over into the next
Daily Fealty Level Bonuses:
|Level||Hero XP bonus||Workshop training time||Culture points/day||Troop attack bonus||Troop defense bonus||Troop crop consumption|
= not included in this level
The troop crop consumption reduction is included in the Production Overview window > Balance subtab
- Active: You are part of a kingdom
- Inactive: Vacation mode is currently active
- None: You are not in a kingdom
Unavailable: As a consequence for abdication by
- vice-kings for any abdication
- kings for an abdication that results in the disbanding of a Kingdom Union
- status permanent for the remainder of the game round
When a duke abdicates, there is no consequence connected to the Fealty System.
Now, it's your turn! What do you think of the Fealty System in general? What do you think about the levels, the points, the bonuses and the states? NOW is your opportunity to still influence this future feature.
We are looking forward reading your feedback,
Your Travian Kingdoms Team