Let's say this is going to be your 6th or 10th village sometime during the mid-game. What do you want want to finish first? Do you rather build everything evenly up, focus first only on the resource production, or first try to get culture point buildings upgraded?
- All the buildings and fields that take less than 5 minutes to finish
- Main Building to lvl-5
- Everything with less than 30 minutes to finish
- Main Building to lvl-20
- Resources to lvl-6
- Culture buildings to reach 400 CP / day
- Resources to lvl-10, including resource factories
- Rest of the culture buildings to reach 500 CP / day
- OPTIONAL: walls and other defensive upgrades
Above is my preferred order for Gauls, when I'm going to be boosting and sending resources from other villages. All in all this takes about ~23 days to reach, and majority of the resources need to be boosted from other villages. But after that it can similarly support next support villages
What's your upgrade order, and what do you want to prioritize differently? I would like to hear and learn from your methods!