Update to punishments for rule violations

• The policy does not work at all. I can see on BBASH server that accounts are created for specific reasons (obviously using VPN) and then used in extremely annoying manners. As long as it will not be public (number of bans and accounts which has been involved) then we will have this sad picture.

• Well, I think you should be happy, I have been informed that the CSR has been very busy in the different game worlds making sure cheats are punished.

I hope this is just the beginning of really clean game worlds.

• Well, I think you should be happy, I have been informed that the CSR has been very busy in the different game worlds making sure cheats are punished.

I've heard that for a lot of years now...

But lets hope you've right. Because this has been terrible får a hell long time now and only a bunch of bad excuses and nothing more.

Can we at least know that some complete avatars and accounts are being deleted after a multitude of cheating?

• I wish to add.....

If a player is a king and is caught violating major rules, they should not be allowed to continue as a king on the server.

Not sure how that could be implemented but if you only take pop and part of troops away from kings or dukes(for that matter) it is easy for them to recover since they have the daily tributes coming in.

A king should be clean or not king at all

#cleankingsmatter

• totally 100% agree with this :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• To be fair, its not easy for the hunters,. They get destroyed in the forum for banning as well as not banning, so its natural they are not in the best mood.
    I had my experiences with very arrogant mhs too, but i think its more a problem of the system.
    First of the "methods" used to identify cheaters ars lacking, because they only detect unusal behavior, but cant analyse the reasons behind it.
    And dont tell me otherwise, its obvious.
    Second it depends to much on the evaluation of one person. You need at least three opinions for a fair decision. Especials in unclear cases
    Third, the "rules" themself are lacking, because they focus on the tools the players are using, and not on the things they are actualy used for.

For example the sitter. If the sitter is doing something illegal and its likely they didnt know each other before, you can ban the sitter and give the player a small punishment, with a second chance. Better playing the world without sitter, then getting banned for the shananigans of someone you dont even know.

• Well, since TK moderators disabled my posts on this topic for three times now (for some obscure reason they're not telling me), telling me they come back to me about the reason but are not doing so (it's been almost a week now), I can only conclude they are deliberately censoring criticism.

Personally I think it's sad to do so and it says a lot about the attitude of TK towards its customers.

I'm pretty sure this post will also be disabled, although there is no valid reason to do so.

People, wake up..... TK is absolutely not interested in punishing paying cheaters. They just pampering and dumbing down the discussion every time to keep you satisfied..

• In the 15 years that I have been involved one way or another with Travian Games, I have never seen any evidence to support your claim that buying Gold gives you any kind of advantage when cheating.

At the contrary, I have seen many cases of Gold buyers been punished for not following the rules.

There is nothing I can say to convince you of that, since GDPR laws doesn't allow me to show cases, but, I can give you my personal experience from the inside, buying Gold doesn't give you any advantage at all.

Believe it, don't believe it... it is your choice.

But, now that I am on my way out, more out than in, there is no reason for me to lie, I can tell you, I would not have been here 15 years if this was differently.

• Are you serious... With gold, you may "sim" ánd may be able to intercept everyone who has fifteen accounts each, of which 14 send raw materials to ONE, which they build in and keep a LITTLE even steps, even if it still gets very uneven.

I've been in the game as long as you and a couple of years more... I played travian legends before all stuff on hero and so on... :p real real classic oldschool.... so I know this multiaccountshit and sript/botshit a hell long ago and used a hell lot of money on a game where we get nothing back in real, but a lot of gorgeous friends, both in nearhood so we may meat irl and all over the world. But it only cost a lot of money and the only we get bäck is a lot of bad excuses, why gamesupport can't do anything to stop cheating.

<3

• Well, let me say that I have been in backstage since 2007, before then as a player.

Since 2007 I have seen our tools from the inside and have used them, together with the rest of the team, and I can tell you that the fact that the investigated account has or not gold was never ever considered or even checked.

I cannot say anything else, there is no reason for me to say anything that is not the truth at this point.

Again, I would not have been in the team at all if it was any different.

Believe it, don't believe it, it is your choice.

If you want, come to Discord and ask me in private once the new CM gets announced and I have no "affiliations" I will be able to tell you exactly the same with no ties.

• Sorry about the funny answer... , I got a kitten this saturday... She tried to be helpful, at the keyboard...

Sorry about the funny answer... , I got a kitten this saturday... She tried to be helpful, at the keyboard...I t

I try to make it better... :p

I know a lot of swedish MH's oldtimers IRL since a long time ago, so I dont missbelieve you, but as you I've played 2007 and years before... but It's sad to see that the gamemakers, can't give you better tools, to stop this shitty behaviour after ALL THIS YEAR. Don't you agree?

<3

Edited once, last by Unknown: Merged 2 posts created by Ragatan into this post. ().

• There is a saying, not so famous among english speakers of course, that says:

"A palabras necias, oidos sordos"
    ("To clod words, deaf ears")

You explained, you gave double explanation, you give heads up and explained again, you presented the facts and explained again. If people still in the same loop, you cannot do more.

Might be a fact, that tools are a bit outdated, but no matter how much you update, a cheater will always exist, as fact that to exist light, darkness need to exists, as there is Black and white. I have around 10 pages of Sent tickets.
    All answered in less of 24 hours. With an excelent attention, and always looking forward to solve the issue. When a ticket takes beyond 24 hours is clear that CSR is not ignoring you, there is many reports or the issue is bigger as you can find.

So stop the whining, if y'all want Cheaters get rid, do proper reports.

Most of time the tickets sent are to report a kind of cheat found, and always with some proof behind to support the ticket. If players just sent a complain without giving a shape, is normal that CSR will struggle to answer. Even with the rule update, you need to give smarter at the time to reporting.

• I play travian for 4 years, and still don't know what are the exact penalties for the exact rule violation.

Do we have some kind of the table for this?

If no, how we could specify if it became more strict or less?

• spitfire I would say this, if you don't know then keep doing what you do ....as you're obviously doing it right ;)

I like that it isn't advertised, as it doesn't give the abusers anything to help them work around the new rules.

I think, that you didn't catch what i mean. If you don't know what is the punishment and the statistics - you can't check if it became better or worse. If you can't check - you can't control.

It could be said that the punishment became more strict in order to return more players back, but nothing would be done in real.