Update to punishments for rule violations

• Oh i see, I think it's something that has been spoke about in the past, but doubt that will ever happen tbh.

I think we just have to trust that things are improving, have started noticing a lot more bans happening

& also the top10 stats are starting to look more balanced

(so I guess that is promising news) :)

• Update to punishments are pointless if the cheaters still dont get banned...

- Friendly farming is more visible then ever

- Random emails still get added as dual/sitters to operate accounts

- These same emails are from profiles who never ever finished even 1 tutorial phase

- The same emails mostly consists of random letter spamming and aren't filtered out somehow.

- Some group is considering to rent servers to let bots run

- There are ways to distinguish automated actions vs manual actions, but after reminding 3 times still nothing is done with it

- Punishments are still pointless 99% of the times.

- It is quite easy to pinpoint multi accounts or pw sharing accounts because of login times and other very obvious behaviour that suddenly massively happen during attacks, but as somebody said 'some players shouldnt be pressured to heavily'.

• To add to my list

- Some groups try to pay for croppers for players, 'you get 200 gold if we get your 100% 15c', great deal, 'set this email 'xxx' as dual and we give you gold'.

- If you get a mobile subscription with unlimited data and you only use that phone on 4/5G, you can basically play an extra account for free. ( Yes it happens )

- Some bot of a permabanned bot developer is still being used

- Auto evade bots are being used.

- The same multi accounts can be reused every single round (there are cases of the same accounts appearing 3 servers in a row where 2 out of 3 they get banned... ??).

- A certain group playing on Bbash 1, who evaded BBash 2 after saying they would play there, right Sero kekw). The main king says ingame he is against any form of playing multiple accounts, but in other chats he says each 'real' player should have 2 gaul multies.

- Apparently if a acc gets deleted after being used as multi farm for 3 days, travian isnt capable of seeing any data anymore, lol.

- How do accounts that got banned get unbanned really fast, to be banned again for the same reason a week later. Just keep them out.

• I want to add one more question :

32974-pasted-from-clipboard-png

How can it be legal to add an account that has not even completed the prologue, but just created, to another account as a sitter or dual? We don't have to prove things anymore, everything is obvious, we explain how they do everything, but no one talks to us from TravianGames ...

• Could there be a bot for auto-emptying warehouse/granary of resources in case of attack?

• -follow through on punishments for cheaters
    -actively hunt for cheaters

-email verification with tiny reward each week

-no-email verfication means random captcha's

-menhir resources not lootable

-ultra low prestige players can't be farmed for more then their daily production first week

-make lobby name visible inside the server

• Guys, you are dreamers like the little kids.

First of all, you need to understand why players use multies.

There are 2 purposes - 1. Feed big hammers 2. Spies

2nd could be solved by ingame methods - just don't take onboard stupid 1-2-3-4 villages meat players.

But the 1st, could not be solved by the ingame methods. The main power in travian game - are the big hammers that consume a lot of wheat. Nobody want to use multies, but the game mechanics make players to use them. See my thread here Travian gameplay in 2022

There is two ways to solve it:

1. Allow usage of 1-2 multies

2. Reduce troop wheat consumption 3-4 times.

BTW everyone is enjoyed by the new buliding - healing tent. What will it bring to the game? More troops for sure. More troops - more multies. So, enjoy this :D

• There is also another option

Option 3. Players actually learn how to play & stop relying on cheat methods to enhance their main accounts.

I never use a multi account.

I never even farm.
    I am usually in the top troopers in a kingdom (even as a Gov)

it takes some time & commitment, but even in 2022 it's possible to be successful without using Multi's or Bots

(I am willing to help players improve, if you need advice please get in touch)

• Looks like you also dont understand why players use multies if i see your post.

If you really think 'nobody wants to use multies'.... lol. Pretty sure somebody who writes a "Guide on how to use multies" that is 13 pages intents to use them xD

• 2. Reduce troop wheat consumption 3-4 times.

or 3.

Always allow 2:1 npc trades for free.

Have 1000 crop? You can npc it for free to 500 res of your choice. And reverse. Want 1:1 trade? Use gold or NPC card.

As free to play player people always say you can use the marketplace to get 2:1 trades, but it's just WAY too small. Even a fully upgraded marketplace with trade office level 20 is too slow,. I think trade office should increase % in the last levels so it at level 20 you have 400% carry capacity and perhaps even double speed as final bonus.

• Please don't ever speak again.

• OK you don't use, and get less troops. But the enemies continue using multies - and you lose. That's the point.

It's the childish dream where everyone is fair. Real life, and travian as well, is not like that.

• Looks like you also dont understand why players use multies if i see your post.

If you really think 'nobody wants to use multies'.... lol. Pretty sure somebody who writes a "Guide on how to use multies" that is 13 pages intents to use them xD

Dude, i'm pretty sure that you don't understand anything in the game.

Yes, idiots that use 10-20 multies exist, but these idiots don't influence the game, they have just 24 free hours in the day and gaming is the only thing they do.

I talk about main part of multie users. They use these multies just to solve one and the only issue - feeding the troops

• Dude, i'm pretty sure that you don't understand anything in the game.

Yes, idiots that use 10-20 multies exist, but these idiots don't influence the game, they have just 24 free hours in the day and gaming is the only thing they do.

I talk about main part of multie users. They use these multies just to solve one and the only issue - feeding the troops

Oh sorry, you play x1 mainly. Then it could be.

On higher speed rounds its totally different.

• OK you don't use, and get less troops. But the enemies continue using multies - and you lose. That's the point.

It's the childish dream where everyone is fair. Real life, and travian as well, is not like that.

So lets all get as bad at the game as the abusers? is that the best you can do? Like seriously !! :D

Thanks, but No thanks :)

I'll pass on that one & carry on my plight for clean servers with less cheats

• Oh sorry, you play x1 mainly. Then it could be.

On higher speed rounds its totally different.

Yes. If you go to he topic, the link i've sent above - you will see my discussion about travian gameplay nowdays. For Sure x1 and x3 are the different games. The WW hammer playstyle fits to x3 servers, but doesn't fit at all to x1, that's why the game should be changed.