Update to punishments for rule violations

• So lets all get as bad at the game as the abusers? is that the best you can do? Like seriously !! :D

Thanks, but No thanks :)

I'll pass on that one & carry on my plight for clean servers with less cheats

thats why i wrote about the solution - reducing wheat consumption. It doesn't look like cheating.

• Lol. If you allow 2:1 npc trade for free, that will mean that

1. Travian team will lose money

2. There will be more multies for sure, because multies will feed allied troops for free, just doing free npc )

• What task is the easiest?

1. Change peoples mentality.

2. Change game mechanics.

I think it's obvious that the 2nd

yeah that's why we fought for years for changes to punishments, to finally get them & then want them reversing (not) :S

I'm happy on the direction we're headed & plenty of other players are happy to see harsher punishments being announced too, maybe it's time to embrace change in your "cuckoo world" too rather than expecting a game to change to tolerate abuse.

• yeah that's why we fought for years for changes to punishments, to finally get them & then want them reversing (not) :S

I'm happy on the direction we're headed & plenty of other players are happy to see harsher punishments being announced too, maybe it's time to embrace change in your "cuckoo world" too rather than expecting a game to change to tolerate abuse.

sorry, but i just don't beleive in wonders :)

• Hmm. I've already played a few servers and as far as I know, these are just some bots for automatic farming every few minutes.

Because it is not possible that the player is sitting 24h / 7 and sends a raid every 10-15 minutes.

You can ban something like that manually. Only no one wanted to check.

Next server? Autumn 2022. Server x3.

• Well, if there is a script that will ban for such behavior, this is a plus.

I was able to send a raid every 10-15 minutes (varying) from + -8 am to 24 pm. But that's how I had access to a computer at work. Of course, it wasn't always the perfect 10-15 minutes. I clicked on the raid as much as I could. You can farm yourself, but you need conditions and a lot of time.

Next server? Autumn 2022. Server x3.

• I still have not received an answer to my question, according to your answer I will make sure that myself and my friends do not play this game. Skadi BridgetB

I'm asking again, will you allow accounts to be created with random mailers? Will you allow previously created e-mails to be added to another account as a siter or dual?

Or are you going to make fun of the players by saying that we have increased the population penalty from 20% to 30%?

[Edited by Red_Panda]

email address removed

(sensitive information breaks forum rules)