BBash1 2022 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• It's your opinion. You do not accept the fact that we are a successful team.

I may be joke, but we will still win the game with a good margin of victory points. Everything is out there.

Yes, you can win any game world, but in this game you are playing, no one will respect you except yourself. You like to deceive yourself with your lies, but as I said before, the Travian Community has a higher IQ than most IYI kingdoms have, and they can see everything.

• If you are sure that you know the number of people in my kingdom better than I do, let me know the number.

Whatsapp had 154 members on day 1 or 2, the player amount of wings was 375-400 in first week.

You had 79 bans in the kingdom, of which alot got multiple.

Then you guys started to get alot of naps/allies. List should be somewhere in BBash1 tribune and is correct.

It is not 'knowing numbers better' its called observation. Just as we observe whats happening in regarding of friendly farming, telling ppl to farm multies before they do, add weird mails as sitter/dual but cant write that ingame as moderators watch... etc etc

• If you are sure that you know the number of people in my kingdom better than I do, let me know the number.

lets examine the void shall we

I can confirm there are currently 2120 accounts registered on BBash1

and recently [player:8091] registered

so what happened to the other 6000 accounts?

and how did IYI end up with 3-4x the amount of treasures, when their attack stats are quite similar to everyone else's?

• Whatsapp had 154 members on day 1 or 2, the player amount of wings was 375-400 in first week.

You had 79 bans in the kingdom, of which alot got multiple.

Then you guys started to get alot of naps/allies. List should be somewhere in BBash1 tribune and is correct.

It is not 'knowing numbers better' its called observation. Just as we observe whats happening in regarding of friendly farming, telling ppl to farm multies before they do, add weird mails as sitter/dual but cant write that ingame as moderators watch... etc etc

So you were the spy on wp.Because you have no other way of knowing the number of people in wp.

Also, if you noticed, there were only Turks. Where are countrys .

The subjects are open in many languages. After all, we have an account in the kingdom. :) Write it here, if possible, add the number of people from other countries.

;)

• So you were the spy on wp.Because you have no other way of knowing the number of people in wp.

Also, if you noticed, there were only Turks. Where are countrys .

The subjects are open in many languages. After all, we have an account in the kingdom. :) Write it here, if possible, add the number of people from other countries.

;)

A spy on Whatsapp? I'm not on there, ppl send it to me.

• We got treasure from very simple GF & Reckless kingdoms. Also, an average of 75 stolen items per person per day comes from the shelters. You calculate. How do we reproduce this? You are connecting this to multi.

• Görsel It's 100% a fake.

Why they need secret messaging to ask people to add sitters? When they are on the server themselves & can just use kingdom chat to say "add me as sitter" via their ingame name ;)

For anyone reading this thread, Do not add random emails to be your sitter, this could be a scam or you could be adding a multi account as your sitter & get banned for it. always always just add them via their ingame name.

• We got treasure from very simple GF & Reckless kingdoms. Also, an average of 75 stolen items per person per day comes from the shelters. You calculate. How do we reproduce this? You are connecting this to multi.

I'm just saying things that I see ;)

those 6000 extra accounts resources went somewhere ;)

you don't think those extra resources from extra accounts gave certain other accounts an advantage in having extra troops?

Or that key members of your team got banned multiple times and had to endure many punishments?

I would be embarrassed if this were my team & yet you are here defending them, in my eyes this makes you as guilty as they are.

When you can play the game as intended & not need these extra tricks, then we can talk about how "Good" IYI really are.

• I am not defending anyone. I defend my kingdom.

I'm sorry if you throw the box away because there are rotten apples in the apple box, but you can't be a tradesman.