MY SUGGESTIONS TO STOP CHEATING

• As we all know this game is dominated by cheaters and apparently devs can't find a solution. This is hurting the game as people are quitting or starting to cheat aswell.

I love this game and I would like to tell my easy solution ideas:

1) INTRODUCE CAPTCHA: after 1-2 hours of continous play a pop-up shows up asking for a code. It is very easy and fast for a human to complete but almost impossible for a bot. My suggestion is to make it 4 or 5 numbers so it would not annoy too much the players. You can also make only 1 button to press "I'm not a robot" that works aswell and is not annoying.

2) BAN TOR BROWSER AND OTHER VPNs: don't allow people to log into your game while faking theyr IP. Is there a way to program this? If you manage to block Tor browser you will get 90% of the multi users as they use that one because is free.

3)MAKE THE RESOURCES FROM INVENTORY STEALPROOF: One thing I see from cheaters, they make a multi and relocate it so they rob all the resources from the inventory with theyr main account. This is insane cheating strategy, they can get huge amount of resources very early in the game.

DEVS PLS CONSIDER THIS CHANGES, I think they would reduce cheating by a lot. These also don't affect directly the cheaters like a ban so they may not quit the game if you are afraid of that.

• 1) INTRODUCE CAPTCHA

Agreed 100%. It's 2022, but apparently this is the only proper way to stop scripts and bots.

2) BAN TOR BROWSER AND OTHER VPN

Allow this, but these accounts need to have 2 factor authentication. Each time they login from a different IP, they need to use an authenticator.

3)MAKE THE RESOURCES FROM INVENTORY STEALPROOF

Agreed, there should just be a new type of cards. 'Rebuild level 1 field', 'Rebuild level 3 field' etc etc.

4) It should not be possible for a player 1 silver star prestige and above to raid a bronze star prestige player for more then 2h of production per day.

• Allow this, but these accounts need to have 2 factor authentication. Each time they login from a different IP, they need to use an authenticator.

Agreed, there should just be a new type of cards. 'Rebuild level 1 field', 'Rebuild level 3 field' etc etc.

These are both really good solutions imo.

The 2nd one will also mess with the current fast settle strats.

• These are both really good solutions imo.

The 2nd one will also mess with the current fast settle strats.

That's also a positive effect yes. I dont like fast settling and I think all these techniques have to be removed from the game so free to play players and gold players have just as much chance to get a cropper.

• As we all know this game is dominated by cheaters and apparently devs can't find a solution. This is hurting the game as people are quitting or starting to cheat aswell.

I love this game and I would like to tell my easy solution ideas:

1) INTRODUCE CAPTCHA: after 1-2 hours of continous play a pop-up shows up asking for a code. It is very easy and fast for a human to complete but almost impossible for a bot. My suggestion is to make it 4 or 5 numbers so it would not annoy too much the players. You can also make only 1 button to press "I'm not a robot" that works aswell and is not annoying.

Hi guys! we find this a really interesting topic and we are talking about it with the team, but it's a delicate issue since its quite annoying for players, and some stop playing.

The puzzle map is a way of doing captchas thats not as annoying, do you have any ideas on how to make them more interesting?

4) It should not be possible for a player 1 silver star prestige and above to raid a bronze star prestige player for more then 2h of production per day.

We do have a raid limit already in place, you can check it here:

Support : Travian Kingdoms

2) BAN TOR BROWSER AND OTHER VPNs: don't allow people to log into your game while faking theyr IP. Is there a way to program this? If you manage to block Tor browser you will get 90% of the multi users as they use that one because is free.

It s impossible to do this as many players that work in different offices have the Travian kingdoms address blocked and it's the only way around they have to be able to access it.

3)MAKE THE RESOURCES FROM INVENTORY STEALPROOF: One thing I see from cheaters, they make a multi and relocate it so they rob all the resources from the inventory with theyr main account. This is insane cheating strategy, they can get huge amount of resources very early in the game.

Any additional ideas on how to make it steal proof?

thank you!

• 1) INTRODUCE CAPTCHA: after 1-2 hours of continous play a pop-up shows up asking for a code. It is very easy and fast for a human to complete but almost impossible for a bot. My suggestion is to make it 4 or 5 numbers so it would not annoy too much the players. You can also make only 1 button to press "I'm not a robot" that works aswell and is not annoying

This idea sounds great. But you would have to adjust it a little bit. For example: if you are waiting to send attack on certain time in offensive opperation, you might miss your timer because of CAPTCHA pop-up and it would ruin entire off opp for kingdom. Possible fix: add a notification with timer, that you will have to solve capcha soon (maybe one or two minute timer), and you could click on it to solve it earlier instead of it popping out of nowhere and ruining your important actions.

Any additional ideas on how to make it steal proof?

My opinion: if it would be possible to make it so you can choose whether to use them from inventory when you are building or spending it any other way. So the only way to "steal" would be to build a building and then demolish it to get resources from rubble. Would make it too much effort to make multi accounts for little profit. But then again stolen goods are the issue aswell, they can sell them, they get added to warehouse and they can rob them.