Unbalance Fast 2nd village settling

• I keep asking myself how did those players can settle their 2nd village with in 12-15 hours due to lack of resource from the beginning of the game.

I doubted that they were cheating and contacted GM, somehow the GM told me that they were not cheating, they had a better plan!

And I can prove that GM were not correct, and those players are cheating!

1) They did not even need to train troops to attack those robber camps (as governor) for extra rescource ( Checked the Attacker of the week, 1 kill )

2) They don't need to rush those field to higher lv for extra res ( because it's a bad trade, they lose res if they rush res fields)

Then, where is the resource come from to support them for their 12 hours fast 2nd village plan ?!?!

Only those premade big kingdom can do it !! And Here is their trick and cheating

They make the unfair trade on the market with 1 : 2 trading ratio, and have their entire kingdom to accept those offer!! And only their member will be the stupid one to accept those losing trade to resource push up that village!

Independence player can never Do this trick, because no one stupid to accept those 1 : 2 trade ratio on the market!

This is why I am saying they are cheating and it creates the unbalance in the fast 2nd village racing game at the beginning state!

GM Please lock the 1 : X trading ratio for at least 1 -2 days at the beginning of the game!

• Enjoy :)

• Something is so true in your post.

Independent players without pre-made cannot do speed settling on steroids.

No one invites a random player to cash the fields. you either need a premade with some player sacrifice for others or simply a multi.

As I seen so far most big kingdoms (not every kingdom) are using multi to do menhiring part for cash back and get closer to their chosen locations.

Just watch first day of any competitive server, you will find many low prestige kings appear, and disappear just for this purpose.

• I have speed settled numerous times without a pre-made... While some of this might be true, it is very easy just to ask a king for a Menhir and then leave their kingdom afterwards. There are so many kings at the start all wanting as many players as possible. I don't think I have ever had a king say no..

• My experience is completely different, asking to join usually I get these:

"Green Check" as they read and no answer.

You are not in our ss/discord.

No

I'm only menhirking/taxi/bus/delivery, ask X. (asking X gets one of the three from above)

And after trying 10-15 kings finally I get my first menhir. don't forget mean while doing this we are losing settler training time.

Can settle fast, without steroids.

• I have speed settled numerous times without a pre-made... While some of this might be true, it is very easy just to ask a king for a Menhir and then leave their kingdom afterwards. There are so many kings at the start all wanting as many players as possible. I don't think I have ever had a king say no..

I think the start you are referring is a little different, Speed settling I am talking about is the one that lets you get 150%~100% 15 Croppers. This is a race in first 3 hours, losing 5 minutes can cost you settler bounce.

• It's not cheating, but I do think there needs to be some changes so everyone has a fair chance at getting these fields, not just gold players. And resource pacakges after menhir should be removed, because this is also 'abused' in other ways.

• It is already impossible to accept trades with loss at day 1.

It can be done in reverse if other players put trades with <1 ratio. Just keep in mind that someone might get these trades first.

It can be done in reverse if other players put trades with <1 ratio. Just keep in mind that someone might get these trades first.

What if they just make trade with kingdom members only ??