Bug? Capital city not giving 500 extra culture points after changing back to capital.

• Today I upgrade my 1st village to a city, after which I made my 2nd village (cropper) my capital. After this I realized I would miss out on 300 cp since only the capital gives 500 cp when its a city.

So I have changed my 1st city back to a capital, but it still only gives 200 cp. What is going on here? Is this a bug?

Should I destroy a building to have <1000 pop and remake the city to see if this fixes it?

• Your screenshots doesn't show enough tbh.
    We could help if you would show it better.
    There is no secret about CP, you don't have to fear anything.

I think there is a mistake, the game never bug about it, a lot of things need F5 to be showed correctly tho.
    If the final result of your capital is 771 after turned into a city then there is something wrong cause it would mean your capital would produce only 271 CP while it is 1K+ pop, and it is not possible.

• Since I fixed the 'problem' with the workaround of downgrading and reupgrading, I can't provide new screenshots.

A short recap.

After I made my cities my capital, it kept the culture points bonus at 200 instead of adding the extra 300. The number didn't change in the culture tab of the village overview, in the palace of the city as well as the celebration number at the town hall. It also didn't change after I relogged.

I understand my screenshot are of to poor quality to provide good proof. I also didn't want to hurt my progress ingame to keep the state of my account in this situation. So I guess nothing should be done untill someone actually validates this actually happend.

I think there is a mistake, the game never bug about it, a lot of things need F5 to be showed correctly tho.

All I can ask you about this, how often do you think someone makes a city his capital in that order and check if the cp changed correctly? It might almost never happen, which might give an untested edge case scenerio.

I will consider testing this another time and provide better negative or positive proof.