Dead server?

• I forgot that you will only let the newcomers become your farms instead of your members, and do not accept novice players, while we are open to everyone to join, which is the reason for your failure, the failed organization and culture,

You only allow players to attack 2 CAMPs, while the management has no limit. It seems fair to you that everyone else should be your pet. Unfortunately, you failed and will fail again next time

• "Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I have said them."

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

Lol so you think at this stage of the game destroying a village without any relevancy to the games ending is a accomplishment?

Also the pic of RDD is overused by now. 1 its a random guy who got banned, probably one of your many spies. Cause if you have 300 players you still rely on planted spies…

Maybe check your own dukes before you point fingers to a whole kingdom regarding a random. 😘

Ps. Still waiting for your ingame message. ❤️

Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I have said them.

• You can only speak on the forum, and you can only fail in the game

You have the slightest clue about my accomplishments in this game 🤣. But being this provoked by a gov shows you know you are suss as hell 🤣.

Open for all so you say? So its normal a entire kingdom of randoms is a farm but supplies deff aswell? Weird.

If you need 300 players for a skillless server. Sure be my guest and keep playing your style. But know within a year everyone will get fed up by the abuse and overpopulations like kingdoms as Wargod. You’ll be a solo team on a server. 😂

• WST should not think that it is very powerful. It is your honor to meet us. The Pingcun Plan repeats itself and always blames the people below.

If WST loses, it's ridiculous to say that the opponent has multiple accounts.

If you can't fight, you can't fight. Don't say that others are robots and multiple accounts.

Lol who is you? And where did anyone state WST is powerfull? The onlyone stating that is you here.

We have been reporting multies from day1 in this server. So it has nothing to do with winning or losing a server. 😉 Keep believing in your own fairytales and enjoy your honorable digital medal. I hope it will bring you good fortune in life aswell. 👍🏼❤️

• You only allow players to attack 2 CAMPs, while the management has no limit. It seems fair to you that everyone else should be your pet. Unfortunately, you failed and will fail again next time

300 players and spies 😂.

And even your little birds are singing you the wrong info. 😂

• I forgot that you will only let the newcomers become your farms instead of your members, and do not accept novice players, while we are open to everyone to join, which is the reason for your failure, the failed organization and culture,

You only allow players to attack 2 CAMPs, while the management has no limit. It seems fair to you that everyone else should be your pet. Unfortunately, you failed and will fail again next time

"Novice player" is the new definition of a multi account with zero prestige? ^^

• we have proof and have sent it to the mods, maybe they do something maybe they dont. they dont tell you the resolution of what they find. but for you know your leadership does not play by the rules, to me thats a hollow victory,

• Haha funny that the one accusing me of blocking him in pm in game had me banned from the in game chat. :D Don't start the smacktalk if you can't back it up. :D:D:D

Edited once, last by Mycro#EN ().