Gossip COM 3

• Server not too active but let's give it a shot! After all Drama on forums makes the best of this!

I heard Christmas lights were lit today in The UNIT 's map after a bunch of kingdoms decided a joint hit?

How did that work? Gains/losses?

Was it truly a jointly planned hit or was it just to lit the map up?

Show us reports of the "Greatest battle yet" and let's assess how the server is going!

• Several kingdoms (ranked 2,3,4,5,6,etc?) joined forces against The Unit.

Their op was planned nicely and off from many kingdoms arrived nice and well within a few seconds.

We catched most of their significant offs.

Still, it was a good effort, many fakes, an interesting op, several fake sieges. They seem to know what they're doing.

• Actually, this server multiple kingdomstried to team up over The UNIT, and fortunately they could not overcome us, instead we started eliminating each kingdom by kingdom using different tactics.

However, I can't say The UNIT is at the best of its lifetime as before, we still lack some good old players that I wish they can join again. Yet, I am happy with our progression, it can be a training server for my governors to learn play the game properly and join another server where they already know the mechanism and grow faster and stronger.

A new edition is done on this server to my kingdom where we accepted all nationalities which I mean, European, Arabs, Americans, even Russians. Russians to be honest pulled the game into another level and I am grateful I played with such important Kingdoms in Russians servers and speed servers where we won the servers and me including in the leadership team.

Anyway, I will not Gossip if I will not see K&Q, Chimera, Gattaca, warriors, SG&IT and other kingdoms gossiping with us. I would like to share some points here where it will be written for the lifetime.

Regards,

Morphy

• I think you give more credit than is due. From what I have heard there were only 2 kingdoms that planned properly.

There was K&Q and Gattaca who planned properly. Chimera used 1 or 2 hammers I believe, I haven't seen any other significant attacks.

Gattaca did proper sieges on a treasury.

K&Q had some weak sieges and damaged a support village which was pretty insignificant but was all there could be done given the lack of catapults and a proper rammers.

Chimera was also a proper siege.

The "orchestrator" of this cooperation was shadow. Shadow has had a negative contribution to his cooperative initiative. He:

1. Made unnecessary enemies because of personal frustrations outed in the game.

2. Wasted troops on said unnecessary enemies because of emotional impulsive behavior.

3. Gave up and abandoned his kingdom after they suffered a hit from 1 successful off action by The UNIT.

Overall the level of play this server is low and The UNIT seems to be the best organized kingdom.

It should also be noted that The UNIT has roughly 1.5x as much pop as each of the next 3 kingdoms despite having roughly the same amount of players.

It is a good thing no other kingdoms joined, or were allowed to join, The UNIT or this server would already have been over.

One of the kingdoms that formed K&Q was offered to join The UNIT and almost accepted.

The UNIT have had 2 successful offensive ops against K&Q.

The first op almost completely destroyed the treasury city of System Error, a duke who had been inactive for a over a week and was kept alive by a sitter.

The second op severely damaged the treasury city of ASLAN, a duke who then immediately quit playing.

With all due respect to The UNIT and their leaders, cause they are actually playing the game on a "professional" level. Compared to the other kingdoms of the server The UNIT seems to be "tryharding" though I am convinced they can probably go a lot harder than they currently do.

Morphy, Katana and other UNIT players, it is a pity that we can't offer you the level of competition you seem to desire.

• Arethas, You explained it well. I could try harder but not all of my governors of previous servers joined, so we end of up with little Elite players and new Random players who ended up doing well. We worked on training them on you in this server to become one of the best in coming servers.

Good luck and if you want we can stay in touch just message me about your discord nickname.

• Anyway, I will not Gossip if I will not see K&Q, Chimera, Gattaca, warriors, SG&IT and other kingdoms gossiping with us. I would like to share some points here where it will be written for the lifetime.

What do you want to gossip about my friend?

--shadow, a child with a unreasonable tantrum, doomed his kingdom and then left them alone.

he also did the same on treat, I noticed.

• Today, we witness a new tactic employed by one of the governors of the kingdom 404! (not sure if supported by leadership yet or not).

This tactic aims to expose King Morphy for the Tyrant he is! I played many servers before and haven't seen such tactics used.. What does it signify? Personal hate? Desperation? Or just a fair mental war? You be the judge!

• Today, we witness a new tactic employed by one of the governors of the kingdom 404! (not sure if supported by leadership yet or not).

This tactic aims to expose King Morphy for the Tyrant he is! I played many servers before and haven't seen such tactics used.. What does it signify? Personal hate? Desperation? Or just a fair mental war? You be the judge!

They are so funny

• I was incredibly curious into knowing what happened to Shatler for him to go against Morphy like that. A possible reason might be the loss of such an army on an oasis?

Maybe he thought that The UNIT won't be able to defend 12-15 oasis simultaneously and that he'd be able to go back home with his army? Interesting take indeed

• while the dust settles and the early christmas lights brought by multiple kingdoms to the Unit map are starting to wear off one after the other, one would wonder what was achieved today?

The Unit has increased about 200k defense points tonight! Must have been a glorious battle! But I'm skimming across the map and can only see a resource village being chiefed?

Was that truly the only "success" for the joint Op? Was there any other gains that i didn't catch on the map? Let us know! And share reports of big hammers (if any**)