Gossip COM 3

• nothing interesting, did not completely destroy resource villages and captured bad resource villages, died in the capital of one governor and on one treasury

I'm even upset that 3 kingdoms have such small troops

Yes, the servers have become boring. "Nerves" are not enough for you))

• Next time invite me also so I can have a boring server to play. I'm glad at least a few people on this server have balls and don't all group up with all the other big guys. I say this server is over. Lets try on another and hope its more balanced. GG

• The server is a bit dead but kingdoms are still trying with what they got,

Current division of kingdoms seems like this:
    Group 1- The Unit + PFH
    Group 2- Ancients + Gattaca + Chimera + 404! (absorbed into Ancients) + K&Q (are they still playing?) + Warriors (RIP)

Then u have some other kingdoms that i don't know where they go into the balance of things, namely LSD, 4FUN, Almighty, TSFL

Worth noting that we saw some action between LSD and 4FUN over the last couple weeks, so those 2 might have a battle between themselves and might not partake into the greater battle between Group 1 and Group 2.

Almighty have a reason to hate Unit because they kinda stole their WW treasuries and marked it as a Unit territory, so will be interesting to see where they land and if they officially join Group 2 or not.

TSFL seem to be farming in the corner of the map. They have a nap with Chimera, their only competition there. Their kingdom description says they are destroyers but we haven't seen any action from them up to this point.

Overall, unless Group 2 ends up working well together and giving a decent hit to The Unit, it seems like the server is already won by Group 1

• thank you for the info! it looks like war is coming soon then!

• PFH is not alliance. Its a hippo in a duckpond. But 4Fun is obviously also a minionstate of UNIT since their players capture villas in PFH territory and can roam freely in UNIT centre. Group 1 is this: UNIT-PFH-4FUN. Also interesting note. 4Fun and PFH tried to plunder old 404 treasury together on which 2 4fun players lost their offense armies and Hippo lost half his hammer at the time. It was a nice attempt, but strange that the smaller offenses had to go first.. Thats just throwing your own teammates under the bus?

• Next time invite me also so I can have a boring server to play. I'm glad at least a few people on this server have balls and don't all group up with all the other big guys. I say this server is over. Lets try on another and hope its more balanced. GG

PFH is not alliance. Its a hippo in a duckpond. But 4Fun is obviously also a minionstate of UNIT since their players capture villas in PFH territory and can roam freely in UNIT centre. Group 1 is this: UNIT-PFH-4FUN. Also interesting note. 4Fun and PFH tried to plunder old 404 treasury together on which 2 4fun players lost their offense armies and Hippo lost half his hammer at the time. It was a nice attempt, but strange that the smaller offenses had to go first.. Thats just throwing your own teammates under the bus?

What is your problem Wuboxx? Unhappy that some hippos ate your popcorn prepared from the early game? :evil:

image.png

You sound like Shitler who keeps crying that we are a big meta playing sim and having a boring game. From my perspective, there have always been lots of actions going on for us. It only became a down for our hardcore players to see your armies far smaller than what they expected for people who had been in peace for the entirety of the game.

Your game in that secret vassal state (404) of Group 2 must have been indeed boring for 99% of the past duration, playing farm vil in a duckpond following bels's brilliant plan. Not until some hippos jumped in and took away the popcorn ;)

If you want a truly interesting game, join Gattaca or Chimera. Every time I check, they never get into the top 10 weekly defenders, totally playing against robbers.

• PFH is not alliance. Its a hippo in a duckpond.

Thanks,

PFH is not alliance. Its a hippo in a duckpond. But 4Fun is obviously also a minionstate of UNIT since their players capture villas in PFH territory and can roam freely in UNIT centre. Group 1 is this: UNIT-PFH-4FUN. Also interesting note. 4Fun and PFH tried to plunder old 404 treasury together on which 2 4fun players lost their offense armies and Hippo lost half his hammer at the time. It was a nice attempt, but strange that the smaller offenses had to go first.. Thats just throwing your own teammates under the bus?

I thought you were bels, but Inspiros said you are Wubox.
    About 4Fun players losing hammers on bels, you do know we had been attacking the same village multiple times before Ancients secretly inserted def before those attacks.
    The loss was ok for us, as it is a healing tent round and it meant 404 officially surrendered to a single account.
    Also I have lost my full hammer after that, lol.

I am rank 2 defender personally and PFH rank 1 as kingdom, while defending the 4Fun player who lost the said hammer. If that is what you count as "throwing under the bus" then you are in the right team with right players.

BTW my ducks are ready.

• who is next lost his capital or croppers or both at 1 time?

In the coming days we are going to see you mate. Now Kjeldor is done let us look for someone else.

Not to mention the capital had level 17-18s crop fields with a very low army I really do not understand how they do this. Such players should change to Farmville for sure.
    Screenshot by Lightshot

At least ask for our advice boys!

and here is his sweet treasury with 13k treasures as city got chiefed:
    Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

And this how he looks like now:
    Screenshot by Lightshot

I am sure he wish that he did not spend time and money on this game

Guys we did not lose any army because he always right and he knows where to defend based to his chat:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Good luck next server, thinking of making TSFL or chimera second better than Gattaca and Ancients :D