• I received a REDICULOUS amount of silver for selling my ointments. 20k+ for 50 ointments or so. The weird thing is, I selected selling them a couple of times and each time I did the amount of silver I would get got less. So I just sold them eventually. It didn't sell everything at once, so the second batch got sold for a lot less silver. I don't know what happened...But I have craploads of silver now :/

• I received a REDICULOUS amount of silver for selling my ointments. 20k+ for 50 ointments or so. The weird thing is, I selected selling them a couple of times and each time I did the amount of silver I would get got less. So I just sold them eventually. It didn't sell everything at once, so the second batch got sold for a lot less silver. I don't know what happened...But I have craploads of silver now :/

It's a glitch which can be done only at server start, i told devs about this but they didn't apparently do anything about it yet :) I earned +100k silver with that glitch, not complaining!

People bid +100k on the first few ointments (or bandages) on the server, so the average prices of them go up to tremendous amounts, and few seconds after that they have all their friends sell their ointments to receive the huge average price so everyone of them can make huge amounts of silver :D One person spends 2000 gold to make them go up and then his friends will earn +100k silver each, makes up for the losses pretty easily, right? ;)

• It's a glitch which can be done only at server start, i told devs about this but they didn't apparently do anything about it yet :) I earned +100k silver with that glitch, not complaining!

People bid +100k on the first few ointments (or bandages) on the server, so the average prices of them go up to tremendous amounts, and few seconds after that they have all their friends sell their ointments to receive the huge average price so everyone of them can make huge amounts of silver :D One person spends 2000 gold to make them go up and then his friends will earn +100k silver each, makes up for the losses pretty easily, right? ;)

Ahh of course that's what it was. I thought that was gone from the game already!

• Good morning :)

As all players received all their bought gold from closed beta I expected higher prices for items at the start, but wow amounts like 100-200k silver for 20-40 ointments is too much.
    Added this to the top of today's report, we'll follow up as soon as possible!

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• What I dont like is that 90% of the adventures you get silver. You cant buy anything with 300 silver, not even 1 oint (they sell for 25 but cost 500 to buy)

• What I dont like is that 90% of the adventures you get silver. You cant buy anything with 300 silver, not even 1 oint (they sell for 25 but cost 500 to buy)

It is average price they sell for. They do not always cost 500. Try bidding at night, everything is pretty much free! I have probably +100 books of wisdom and bought over 200 cages aswell last night.

ps. i haven't changed ANY gold to silver on this server :rolleyes:

• so how are poor people like me going to afford to spend 100 gold on just ONE ITEM???? this is not fair. AT ALL

you can find item in adventures, if it what you want, great, if no, you can sell the item you got and use the silver for buying what you need.
    fair enough i think.